Shakes

*Leah*

Can anyone recommend a choc flavoured low carb shake?

I'm thinking I can have it for breakfast on weekdays when I don't have the time or appetite for a normal breakfast.

I love slim fast chocolate, might I be lucky enough to find a similar tasting low carb version?

I occasionally get the Atkins shakes from Tesco or Boots. They are really filling and only have when I can't face anything else.

Avidlite low carb shakes

The protimeal ones are by far the best I've found. 0.9 carbs per serving & can be made into shakes, mousses & puddings!!

I occasionally get the Atkins shakes from Tesco or Boots. They are really filling and only have when I can't face anything else.

Which section are these in in Tescos? I had a brief look in the alcohol/pop/dilute section at mine and couldn't see any :(

Ah great! Never thought of there! Cheers!

I checked out my local Boots and Tescos (both fairly large) and neither had any Atkins shakes. They had some bars (which I'm reluctant to try after several posters said they could stall you) but only slimfast shakes. I don't even want to tell you how many carbs were in those...you could have about a thimbleful and still go over your daily allowance. Eeek!

Back