Shakes

carrie-ann

I know on the back of the packs it says to consume within 15 minutes, but it is impossible to make my shakes in work and not fussed on the tetras as in my opinion they are not half as filling as the shakes, so was just wondering would I be able to make one up in the morning with ice cold water and leave it inthe fridge at work until lunchtime?? Has anyone tried this and would they still be ok to drink??

Thanks in advance
Carrie-Ann :rolleyes:

I think the problem is that after 15-20mins the powder starts to separate from the water, and it tastes a bit funny. Do you like the tomato soup? I have that or a bar at work as the soup you add a bit of cold water and mix into paste then add hot water, no need to blend or anything :)

You could get a shaker from your CDC and that way be able to mix it at work. The shakers work really well leaving no lumps:)

Hope this has helped

Tracey
x

I haven't tried leaving it as long as lunchtime, but I don't have time for my shake before I go to work and I can't make it there, so I make it as late as possible before I leave and then have it about an hour later. It still tastes fine then.

i also took a blender to work with me and just made them when i needed them.

Lou
xxx

I've started having the tetra packs in two sittings, mixing with a bit of water and using a milk frother to mix and end up with about 450ml of drink! is really nice and filling too, it means as well I have the two drinks and sometimes I freeze the other half and will have that after dinner.

H

Back