• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Shall I take my fur jacket to Prague??

westhills

I STILL mean it!
S: 21st9lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 8st13lb(41.25%)
I've got this beaufiful fur jacket, which I've had for 20 years. It's never been out of the house for 18 of those, due to attitudes to fur. I would love to take it to Prague tomorrow but...
I want to be safe. Will wearing my jacket provoke a negative response in Prague? are they anti-fur there? and also, would it be best to "dress down" - the last thing I want is to get mugged because I look as if I have money. (They'd have a big disappointment in my purse I can tell you!!!!)
Ann x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

westhills

I STILL mean it!
S: 21st9lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 8st13lb(41.25%)
Thanks Cheb, glad I stayed up late to see your reply. Decided to take jacket, it will be nice to wear it after all this time. It's actually a bit on the BIG side for me now!!!
Ann x

Redpam

Living the Life
S: 0st0lb C: 0st0lb G: 0st0lb BMI: 0 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
What a lovely photo Ann.
Prague is somewhere I have always wanted to visit but DH just turns his nose up. If its not somewhere hot he does not want to know

Pam x

blitz

Silver Member
What a lovely photo Ann.
Prague is somewhere I have always wanted to visit but DH just turns his nose up. If its not somewhere hot he does not want to know

Pam x
Pam I went middle of may last year and the weather was lovely and sunny, I walked around in a t shirt all the time, we also sat outside the bars and cafes in the sun.