Vegan Slimming World - The road to my Birthday!

Kawaii_Vegan_Ness

Hi guys,

I've been following slimming world for around 6months now, and lurking on here for about the same time, and I've lost a stone (woop) this last 2 months has been super flat in terms of weight loss, I've been treating mylsef far too much!! so i thought i'd start a food diary on here, i have 4 weeks until my 30th Birthday and i would love to kick another 10pounds off by then!

I'll post my food diary every evening, and i'll also be posting pictures of most of the food on my Instagram page through the day (link in signature) if you want to see some yummy visuals!

If you're vegan, or just curious, ask me any questions you like....

My breakfasts most mornings at work are the same, and some of my lunches can be super random! but i shall endeavor to be on plan everyday!

28th Dec 2017

Breakfast:

2 Weetabix (HxB)
Unsweetened Soya Milk (HxA)

Lunch:

Brown spaghetti (F)
Mixed frozen veg (mostly S)
Left over Bolognese style sauce (1syn)
Linda McCartney mushroom Burger (1syn)

Dinner: (my boyfriend goes to Australia for a month so we went out for our last meal together, so not quite on plan)

Turtle Bay

Starter: Two ‘puffed up’ bara roti flatbreads, curried chickpeas, cucumber & mango chutney, coconut shavings

Main: Spinach, aubergine & sweet potato in a fragrant light curry sauce. Green beans & kidney beans cooked with Jamaican spice. Served with steamed rice & roti flatbread

Sweet plantain

2 cocktails

The bread and cocktails were deffinetly the worst part of dinner. The curry wouldn't have been bad at all.

Another day ahead

Sorry for the lack of food diary!! I've been updating my new 4 week diary from group and instagram. Need to remember to update here....

So just been weighed.....and I've put on 2lbs!!!! Put on!!!

I'm baffled....I've done SP days all week. Ive been good over the weekend....how!?!?

I have been hitting the gym hard. Could be water retention.....ugh!!

Ok let's try not to get demotivated!!

New week....lets go!!

Muscle weighs more than fat so maybe you lost fat but gained muscle if you gymed it lots? Don’t let the numbers get you down - this is a healthy way of eating for life not just for a number :)

Muscle weighs more than fat so maybe you lost fat but gained muscle if you gymed it lots? Don’t let the numbers get you down - this is a healthy way of eating for life not just for a number :)

You're totally right. 😁
I have gym'd loads this week. So there's going to be something in that!!

Muscle weighs the same as fat but the difference is muscle takes up less room.

1515436713236.png

Back