• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Need to lose 7st 7lbs to be back where I was when I met my husband :(

TubbyT

Hello everyone,

Today I start my journey to be 10 stone again, after moving out of my parents house at 18 and finding my first proper job sat at a desk all day, I began to pile on the pounds and here I am today at 17 stone 7 :classic_frown: (7 years later). I took a big leap of faith recently and applied for an awesome job, and I got it :winner:! This new job however is a customer facing role and it's given me the kick up the butt that I need to want to improve myself again and get back down to 10 stone. For the sake of my confidence, career and marriage.

I'm not following a particular diet, I'm just eating healthy food in 'normal' portions and exercising. I have a gym membership and I would like to learn to run and get into lifting weights. I'm lucky enough to go on several exotic holidays a year but I'm too fat to do all the exciting stuff that requires a reasonable fitness level so exercising is important to me on this journey to improve my fitness and enjoy my holidays to the fullest!

I'm really hoping I don't have loose skin at the end but hey, hopefully I can even get to that point and we will worry about that then!

Love and Light.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st7lb C: 11st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 2st3lb(16.4%)
Good luck hun and well done on the job!
This is a great forum, so you will get lots of help, advice and motivation.
I'm doing calorie counting, it is working really well for me. I'm losing an average of 2lbs a week.
Good luck with you diet journey.