Shameless Plug - Bows

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Okay so you ladies may have noticed a recent fashion trend of late - the cute little bows in the hair? Like these:

012-1.jpg
015-1.jpg

Well...

Check these out:

eBay Seller: brite wisp: Clothes, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.co.uk

I've developed a little hobby and they seem to be popular so I thought I'd post this in case anyone is looking for something a little different :)

Aww thank you ladies :) xxx

really cute, i make my own too!!! so easy and really finish off an outfit!!! haven't made a polka-dot one yet tho, must get to it lol

hi

Okay so you ladies may have noticed a recent fashion trend of late - the cute little bows in the hair? Like these:

012-1.jpg
015-1.jpg

Well...

Check these out:

eBay Seller: brite wisp: Clothes, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.co.uk

I've developed a little hobby and they seem to be popular so I thought I'd post this in case anyone is looking for something a little different :)

Hi Rainbow!

Hope you are doing well chick! I like your bows, have you thought about using squidoo to promote them?

You can make a lens and add your ebay items directly from ebay onto your page.

Good Luck with your new venture! Hope it goes well for you, the bows look cool :cool:.

And on the subject of lipotrim, good luck with your final leg. :)

julz
xox

They are sooooo cute Gemma, I hope they sell well.

x

Hey honey, great to hear from you :) I'm doing okay thanks hot stuff, plodding along and finally back on the wagon! Thank goodness!! How are you doing? Still maintaining? xx

Back