eBay: help me fluff up my items

With the clothing items, if you can I'd add a bit more info about the colour and pattern, e.g. "White shirt with red stripes/check/tartan pattern" (whatever fits the item).

Also some people find it helpful to know the exact measurements of the item, e.g. for a men's shirt, it might help to measure the collar size and the chest size that it would fit best as sometimes the S, M, L, XL sizes etc differ between manufacturers.

Plus if you're feeling wordy you could also give some examples of what the shirt would look nice worn with, e.g. "casual shirt, would go well with jeans/light casual pants." And you could maybe say what kind of occasion the person might want to wear it to. I know it sounds daft but it's kind of similar to the "House Doctor" type of dressing your house ready for sale. Lots of people don't have much imagination so you have to help them see how the house/clothes would suit their lifestyle to urge them to want to buy. Hope that helps but I'm not an eBay pro by any means!

measurements, colour, material, quality, reason for selling, check out other items, combining postage, etc

I wouldnt fluff too much, just give as much info as possible! :)
x

Back