Shapes and weight

helenfrompoole

Hi all!

Just wondering what shape you are and how you feel about it?

The reason being is that people keep saying I have a nice shape but i personally think my shape makes me look bigger than other people of the same weight and different shape if that makes sense?

Im really small under my boobs but have a huge belly! Like massive, have quite large boobs too so i suppose i am hour glass. but a friend of mine who is more evenly weighted all over her stomach weighs a tad more than me but looks about 3 stone lighter! I keep saying i wish i had her figure and she keeps telling me that I weigh less but she looks fantastic!

Do you have the same issues regarding shape? I hate my huge stomach because even if i wear stuff that nips me in under the boobs i feel it excentuates my big bulge tummy! Also I have lost pretty much most of my back fat but not as much at the front, and no one looks at your back to determine how slim you are!

Rant over.. I should be thankful that i have lost weight but i want to look slimmer! at 12stone 12 i thort i would loook A lot slimmer than i do!

Hi ya,
I have the very same problem!
I've got a big belly, size 36GG chest size and weigh 12.2
My weight seems to have come off of my legs more than anywhere else.
I wear a size 16 trousers and they are a bit baggy on the legs and bum but I can't do them up without my belly poking over the top (Sorry for the not so nice image) Lol.
I think I might try sit ups, maybe that'll help with the belly!
My bingo wings (As my daughter calls them) never seem to go either.
My friend who did Light life is the same as me and looks much better, it's seemed to come off everywhere equally on her and only in places on me!!!
Do you think it'll all sort itself out once we are at target weights?
Well done you by the way, you've done so well x x x

I know exactly what you mean too, my shape is I'm sure exactly the same as what it was before although smaller I'm at least 3 stone lighter (haven't been weighed for a couple of weeks) and I have gone from a tight 20 pair of jeans to a 14 fitting comfey ( not sure about all shops) but I still have massive boobs and a gross fat belly :(
my back fat has gone too, but I honestly really can't see much difference, you look tiny in your photo xx

Hi Helen,big belly n big bangers sums me up what ever weight I am-even at the correct weight I had to wear big tops and pants that were too big on the legs to be comfy on the waist- the same is happenning this time round, I will be going for skirts, long line tops and bootleg jeans when I replace my wardrobe. x

im in shape, rounds a shape

i currently look like a slightly deflated beach ball

oddly my boobs have expanded again last few days, not imagining it, bra's that were a bit too big last week are fully filled now

I also have a massive belly which I hate, if you cut that off I think I would look pretty slim! I have no bum and tiny legs...I think I look like a potato with cocktail sticks! When I was a size 10 before I still had a belly, I know mine wont go. I am saving for lipo!

Whenever I say I have a lot of weight to lose, people who havent seen me in the flesh will say 'but 12 stone 5 isnt very big!' Thats true if you're 5ft 10 but it is very big if you're only 5ft tall. My back fat is almost gone but my belly, thighs and bingo wings are still massive :cry:

I think its true! if the weight came off evenly we would look a lot slimmer - or maybe we just focus on the few areas that will not blood shift! I know this is really gross but i have quite a big belly overhang, I thort as i lost weight the overhand would majicly disapper but i still have i huge overhang. I hate hate hate it! does anyone else get overhang or am i just one of the unlucky ones?!

I am dreading that i will still have a skin overhang when the fat eventually goes!

my belly hangs and I HATE it also :( Although it is getting better, I have gone through so many bottles of doves firming cream it is untrue, twice a day i do it. Don't know if that helps, but I wont stop now in case that is what is helping :D

I think its true! if the weight came off evenly we would look a lot slimmer - or maybe we just focus on the few areas that will not blood shift! I know this is really gross but i have quite a big belly overhang, I thort as i lost weight the overhand would majicly disapper but i still have i huge overhang. I hate hate hate it! does anyone else get overhang or am i just one of the unlucky ones?!

I am dreading that i will still have a skin overhang when the fat eventually goes!

Give your skin some time. Get some good quality oils and butters and massage in as much as possible. CD is great but the changes in our bodies are so quick - it might take some time for body to catch up with the changing shape. xxx

Your overhanging belly WILL go!!! (in time lol)

Im hourglass and weight comes off from everywhere evenly (thank goodness for something!!)

Im 6 stone down now and at last quite happy with how i look (even though im still a fat bird in my head)

My belly was massive when i first started and i mean proper vile. It now sits really well in clothes and i dont have the bumps & lumps anymore (good underwear helps!) My back fat is a gonna. My legs are now slim and im happy. (its taken a while, trust me)

I still have 2 stone to go to FINAL goal of 9'7 which seems a lifetime away

You guys are hilarious!!! Talk about some seeerious self-criticism!!' but hey apparently women are that way so here goes: tall gal (CDC says wightloss "is more quickly noticeable" in tall people. My shape??
NO ASS, big bum, serious hips, big-breasted beast!! Oh I forgot bingo wings. My shape??? Big ALL OVER!!!! Seriously though, I look better now than at 387 pounds. Just the butt thing that's weird oh and I lose the legs first... And the butt... God that's unsightly

We all sound like hour glasses, since i been exercising regular the inches are coming off quite evenly, my bust is now smaller than my hips for the first time ever. I still have an overhang but clothes are starting to hang better and i can see my toes without leaning forward to much. I think ab exercises have aided me. I hope we all get the figure we all want

Helen - I am having the same problem. Back fat is going down nicely but tummy still sticks out. All the fat on my tummy seems to be just above my waist.
However, I still have a lot of weight to lose so I am trying to be patient.

I'm a typical pear. I have a really small upper body....ie, quite slim arms, small boobs and small waist but i have big hips and thighs. I'm at goal weight now but know if i lost more weight i would look quite boney on top. I can already feel my collar bones and ribs so i have minimal fat there but my ass is a different story lol.....plenty of padding there and yep..a bit out of porportion but not hung up on it.

I have lost over 100 pounds and my body is basically the same shape. It's like a balloon going down - I don't think it's ever going to change shape. My bum will still be bigger and my upper body smaller....but that's ok by me as its all smaller!

I've come to terms with the fact I'm not going to grow a foot and have smaller hips. Even the best diet can't change bone structure!

I'm really lucky as I am an hourglass (just slightly expanded haha!) Weird thing is that when I was this weight on CD the first time, I was a size 24, but this time I am a 20. Result! x

Back