Sharing my good news....

Indieflower

I have my mojo
Hello all :D

I've been neglecting the site again,but only because I've been on constant driving lessons and sat my test for the 5th time :)eek: lol) yesterday....AND FINALLY PASSED!! Yay :D:D:D

There is no keeping me from driving everywhere now!! Although, I'm not going to become lazy and jump in the car for every little trip *nodding*.

Just thought I would share, as I finally feel like a fully fledged adult with a license :rolleyes: lol. Hope all are well :D

K xx

I'v got my 1st test next friday at 8:40.. Im offically brickingit.com

:eek:

Congratulations on passing, thats fantastic. I can't wait till i have that freedom! - especially now the kids are out of school for 6 weeks. Me think i'l be living at the mall if i don't find myself a full time job soon, im climbing the walls.. im one of bloody seven!

anyways, back to you LOL.. you must be soooo happy! well done to you.. how many minors? x

Hun, best of luck, not that you'll need it! I got 5 minors, so I was really quite chuffed with that. If your nerves are getting to you take Kalms tablets and eat a banana a day for the Potassium. It's proven to work!

On my last two tests my doctor prescribed me Betablockers (I detest bananas and so didn't want to take that route, but has the same effect).

I know what you mean about the hols and kids. The freedom I have had over the last two days to take my daughter places has been fab, expensive, but fab! :D

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you hun. What I would say though is, don't give up! I took two tests and then stopped for two years. Then started and took another test and then stopped for a year and a half. Worst thing I could have done! So, keep going :D:D

K xx

Wow, well done! Enjoy the freedom of the road :D

Congratulations Indieflower, that's fantastic, well done to you. X

Congratulations! It will transform your life! And good luck to fern!

Kerry, that is tantastic news. It took me 5 goes too and I remember so clearly that feeling of being told you had finally passed! It is the best feeling in the world and 2 years on I still LOVE driving and can't believe I finally did it.

A tiny word of advice- try and get out on the motorway asap. It feels scary and some people put it off for ages then never do it. Motorway driving is dead easy- just a straight line so try and get out there sooner rather than later

Congratulations again

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Kerry, that's good advice from cocktail I was thrown in at the deep end when I moved to Manchester at 18 - very busy roads compared to Fife!
Good luck for yours Fern.

Kerry, that is tantastic news. It took me 5 goes too and I remember so clearly that feeling of being told you had finally passed! It is the best feeling in the world and 2 years on I still LOVE driving and can't believe I finally did it.

A tiny word of advice- try and get out on the motorway asap. It feels scary and some people put it off for ages then never do it. Motorway driving is dead easy- just a straight line so try and get out there sooner rather than later

Congratulations again

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to all. It is going to transform my life without doubt. Claire, I know what you mean and definitely plan to. I have to drive down south to Newcastle in a week and in the meantime I have to make a trip to Argyll. If I'm honest, I'm bricking it but my betablockers may come in handy again! lol.

Thanks again all :D

K xx

Well done Kerry, that's good advice from cocktail I was thrown in at the deep end when I moved to Manchester at 18 - very busy roads compared to Fife!
Good luck for yours Fern.

Absolutely, our Fife roads are nothing compared. But it's our rural roads that scare me most. The amount of idiots that see them as a race track is unreal!

K xx

Thanks!!

totally agree about getting on the motorway! OH's brothers finacee has been driving for years, but refusues to drive on the motorway because she never did when she started and now she fears the motorway so much she refuses to drive anywhere than involves one!

ahh, il let u all know how i get on.. congrats again hun :D xxxx

Back