Sharon's Before 50 Plan

Hi All. Tasha those burgers are lovely. Chrissie did you make the burgers? Geordie - SW food has been lovely but unfortunately my best laid plans re the syns is not working out well with monthly due etc so my halo is not staying in place. It's going to be a stressful few weeks with the house move stuff so I'm just going to do what I can, struggling at the mo but will cone good with SW at some point, we are all only human :). No good feeling bad about it. Don't think the weather helps, more high winds and rain today but those poor flood victims in other areas of the UK, my heart goes out to them.

Last edited:
Hello, hope your having a good day. I've got one more late shift to go then two days off and I so need it! Still bloated and heavy, don't want to wi tomorrow but I'm sure I will. How's your week been? Xx

We both have to be good this week, we deserve a loss next wi. I've no plan yet, need to do one as I've got two meals out xx

:D piccy of my first hand sewn jointed teddy bear attached - really pleased with her. Kept me busy today and on plan as hubby only just in, dinner is running late and housework deferred cos I was busy lol. Fur, eyes and bell were from my late Mum's crafting things, filling given to me by a lovely colleague/friend at work, ribbon was from wedding invitations in 2007 as I have some left, and I bought suede, embroidery thread and joints to make up the pattern - so special bear :D. V proud of myself lol

Attachments

• image-415533555.jpg
    image-415533555.jpg
    520.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Aww, he's beautiful, Sharon! I'll bet you're very proud of him! :) xx
Thanks Tracy. Yup really chuffed/proud. Pattern is for an Oliver Bear but decided as I've used purple suede for paw pads and purple embroidery thread for nose and mouth that bear should be a girl so named her Olivia :). I've been saying I was going to make one for ages. Have other patterns to try at some point but also have Dave's youngest son's childhood bear to re stuff and redo felt foot pads as he found it when he was sorting his loft stuff last weekend - will try and get that done this week for him. Hubby home today and as the weather is a dry winter's day for a change we're going to have a cull on garage plus possibly shed and dump run ready for move day. Should help me behave syn wise lol.

Last edited:
Aquasharine said:
Thanks Travy. Yup really chuffed/proud. Pattern is for an Oliver Bear but decided as I've used purple suede for paw pads and purple embroidery thread for nose and mouth that bear should be a girl so named her Olivia :). I've been saying I was going to make one for ages. Have other patterns to try at some point but also have Dave's youngest son's childhood bear to re stuff and redo felt foot pads as he found it when he was sorting his loft stuff last weekend - will try and get that done this week for him. Hubby home today and as the weather is a dry winter's day for a change we're going to have a cull on garage plus possibly shed and dump run ready for move day. Should help me behave syn wise lol.

Apologies for getting the gender wrong, lol - for some reason I always think Teddys are boys! Hope your sorting out goes well - I don't envy you; I seriously don't think we could ever move house because of the amount of rubbish we'd have to sort out!! :) xx

Apologies for getting the gender wrong, lol - for some reason I always think Teddys are boys! Hope your sorting out goes well - I don't envy you; I seriously don't think we could ever move house because of the amount of rubbish we'd have to sort out!! :) xx

Oo but if there were all boy Teddies where would baby Teddies come from :). We culled six years ago when we moved here and are now sorting again. Amazing how much stuff everyone accumulates. Culling a 20 year loft hoard last time was like why on earth did we keep all this! So much to do before the move happens but it will fall into place in the end... I hope lol

Aquasharine said:
Oo but if there were all boy Teddies where would baby Teddies come from :). We culled six years ago when we moved here and are now sorting again. Amazing how much stuff everyone accumulates. Culling a 20 year loft hoard last time was like why on earth did we keep all this! So much to do before the move happens but it will fall into place in the end... I hope lol

Ooh, now I've got the image of procreating teddies in my mind, and that's just so wrong!! :O xx

Hello :) loving your little bear, are you having a nice weekend? Have you got Mo and Jo back? If not ill send them your way, so far I'm on plan this weekend lets hope it lasts the full week xx

Back