Sharon's Before 50 Plan

Thats brilliant Tracy You must be well chuffed :) I've 8 stone to lose altogether but I've broken it into two targets of 4 stone cause it feels more achievable to me that way! It's all in the mind I know lol

crispy said:
Thats brilliant Tracy You must be well chuffed :) I've 8 stone to lose altogether but I've broken it into two targets of 4 stone cause it feels more achievable to me that way! It's all in the mind I know lol

Thank you! Breaking it down is definitely a good idea. I kind of had it in mind that it would take a couple of years to do it sensibly, then just worked my way down the stone brackets really. At first it was a matter of getting into the regular obese category rather than morbidly obese, then the thrill of being "only" overweight, and now it doesn't seem too remote a possibility to at least get to the bottom end of that category, though maybe not out of it completely - I'll see when I get a bit closer. :) xx

Last edited:
Yeah I don't mind how long it takes as long as I keep losing :)

Hiya :). Crispy as long as you get there those lbs add up - it's what I was working out a few days ago on one if my diary posts - outs it into perspective and helps you stick with it. Tracy is a great inspiration with her 8.5 stones - amazing. Been over to Wadebridge this afternoon and walked along the Camel Estuary to Padstow - yes my calves do know about it - it's 5.5 miles lol. Just about to make homemade burgers for dinner with babybel light (2 syns) in the centre yum yum and homemade Cajun wedges - loving the SW plans. I even have syns left for a Tia Maria and coke later :) woop,

Having an extra day off this week on Monday has definitely helped me recharge (even with my 5.5 mile walk :) ..) after my recent virus and I'm going to make sure that I get away from my desk at lunchtime. Really hoping I will get my one stone award when I weigh in on Thurs. My positivity about doing this before my 50th has tempted another friend into joining next week as her daughter gets married next year and I've been telling her how much you can eat on SW. The class is really friendly and I really look forward to going each week. Working out meals for the following week along with shopping list is really helping as is then daily planning ahead the food diary for the next day. As the saying goes 'no one plans to fail they simply fail to plan'....... Now for a planned Tia Maria and diet coke :)

Attachments

• image-3556828464.jpg
    image-3556828464.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 36
Glad to hear you sounding so positive! I hope you enjoy your tipple - I love Tia Maria but have only ever had it neat. :) xx

Aquasharine said:
Oo it's really nice with diet coke Tracy - nice neat too but adds a lovely flavour with diet coke yum yum. Hope all is well your end

I'll have to try that sometime! Mind you, I'm not much of a drinker, haven't touched a drop since Christmas, lol. But when I do drink, lovely sweet things like Tia Maria and Baileys are my poison!

I'm pretty good thanks, been working at home again today but got to go into the office tomorrow. :) xx

Hey Sharon, just had a nosy at your thread. Laughed at what you wrote about your hifi bars. Mine are in the back of my wardrobe. Hubby would eat them if I left them in the cupboard and they are mine all mine! Making Singapore noodles from the Asian cookbook tomorrow, will let you know how it goes. Day in the office tomorrow so planning my food.

Well done Sharon xx

I normally weigh myself Saturday but Ive to weigh tomorrow instead so will let you know how it goes

Hi Sharon I lost the 2 lbs I put up lastweek plus another one so I'm 11 lbs gone now in total :)

Back