Sharon's Before 50 Plan

Still not ventured on the scales since return from holiday but am back in my smaller work trousers :). Not tried the jeans yet. Not been perfect but have cut back when home. Was visiting family last weekend so that was naughty, went to see the poppies at the Tower of London. Away next weekend too for family funeral so plan us just go with flow and be good around. Xmas lurking around the corner now too - this year is flying by!

Hello Aqua, how are you doing? Are you in need of even smaller trousers now? Hope all is good for you xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Ok after a 'gap' and some real yo yo ing followed by holiday gain and Xmas gain that this time I've not pulled back I've gone into the next sized trousers having pulled it back once already :( life long battle hey, good intentions went by the wayside with flu like virus post Xmas and my diet mo jo just wasn't engaging so deep breath and went back home to my SW class last night - here we go again but focusing on my daughter's graduation in July and want this gain plus more off by then - best foot fwd. Won't promise to diary everyday but will at least do a weekly update :)

Hi Sharon! You're so right about it being a lifelong battle, but at least we're both still here fighting it! I'm sure you'll soon get rid of that little gain, especially if you're back in your SW fold. I'm keeping myself on the straight and narrow whilst I'm off work by watching lots of weight loss programmes - there's no shortage of them at this time of year, lol. :D xx

Hi Sharon! You're so right about it being a lifelong battle, but at least we're both still here fighting it! I'm sure you'll soon get rid of that little gain, especially if you're back in your SW fold. I'm keeping myself on the straight and narrow whilst I'm off work by watching lots of weight loss programmes - there's no shortage of them at this time of year, lol. :D xx

Nice to watch those programmes though and they do help motivate. Day 1 went well for me yesterday even though I've a long weekend planned decorating our lounge/diner with Dave. My son is home today from his snow boarding holiday and I'm doing a belated birthday meal for him but doing SW Red Thai curry, planned other food today and synned a piece of birthday cake. Day at a time but I really need to get rid if the gain and more for clothes and health as well as a lovely dress for Becky's graduation - arthritis also playing up in knees and right hip. Oh the joys of getting older :)

Well done, Sharon! Sounds like you're back in the zone!! :) xx
Yup determined at the mo. Steaks tomorrow for Valentines - just done the shopping :). Aiming for a good week - next weekend will be away to see new member of stepson's family - baby boy born on 11th - he is sooo cute :). So,will be as good as I Can around that, but right now a clear week.

Hi Sharon, it's good to see your back on here. I'm glad your enjoying SW and well done on your lovely loss. Great start, and a new addition the family too. Will we get pics? Xx

He's lovely Cookie. Just returned from weekend of visiting family, seeing the little ones too and cuddles with Cooper. Two pounds of last week and slimmer of the week :) 6lbs gone in three weeks. Chuffed with that. Weekend hasn't been strict SW as difficult when others cooking for us but not been crazily bad either so just get back to basics now.

Well done on your loss, that's awesome, here's to another good week to us both. Xx

Thank you. Was a lovely weekend away to see family and have some cuddles with the grandkids :). WI tonight and 1lb off so well pleased with that having been away too - so 7lbs off in four weeks :).

That's brilliant well done, and lovely cuddles too xx

Back