Sharon's diary

Feeling really impatient today. This diet works faster than any diet i've ever done, and yet, for me, it's still not fast enough! The more I lose, and the more my jeans/clothes feel loser, the more I want it to happen more quickly! :) ~Can't wait to be slim!!!!!

Feeling really impatient today. This diet works faster than any diet i've ever done, and yet, for me, it's still not fast enough! The more I lose, and the more my jeans/clothes feel loser, the more I want it to happen more quickly! :) ~Can't wait to be slim!!!!!

I can totally relate to this Sharon. I think I said something similar near the start of my journey. We all wish there was a magic pill that would make us slim and beautiful over night. CD is so hard and yet so easy if that makes sense and nothing will give us such wonderful results so quickly.

Persevere hun. Its coming off for you nice and quickly. You are doing great

Been having a bad couple of days - think it 's the weekend - just really really craved food! Real life, honest to god food. Didn't succumb, but not sure how much longer I can do this. Week days are ok, just Saturday's are so so hard! I even got into my 'next size down' jeans - you'd think that would motivate me, but no. Went shopping and bought new clothes, so that helped a little, but I'm beginning to dread the weekends now, which is mad as I LOVE the weekends!! :(

Oh well, least I didn't cheat - better have a bl**dy good weight loss this week that's all i can say! :D

xx

Well, lost another 3lbs - so that's good. really craved food again on the way home - so 3lbs helped. CDC was really good and told me to have chicken/fish and salad if I'm that desperate - instead of falling off wagon completely. Feel better just knowing that (even though I kinda knew it before!)

Got some bars this week as I'm off on a work's conference for 3 days so wanted something I could eat easily. Tried the Choc/orange one tonight and it was lovely - just need to fit in even more water now though!! ;)

Not getting weighed over the next 2 weeks as CDC is going away. Makes me motivated to lose 9lbs by the time I see her next = 3lbs a week. I'll almost be in the 10s then! wow.

Sharonxxx

Back