Sharon's Diary

well done Sha, can i have some of your magic please? :D you're doing fantastic! xxx

Great WI Sharon, Congrats xx

Thank you so much for all my lovely posts!

Decided to write up my food this week just in case any naughties are creeping in!

B: Shredded wheat and milk - 2.5

L: M&S Prawn layered salad - 5

D: Salmon fillet, new pots, green beans and creamy parsley sauce - 7.5

Snacks: 1 WW peanut bar, 1 apple, 1 mini milk - 2

Total 17.5- saving 1.5 :)

Really enjoyed my dinner - I don't normally have carbs, but treated myself to 1 point of Jersey potaotes (god I know how to push the boat out don't I!) and it was lovely :) Good job too as I've got leftovers for lunch tomorrow! lol

Hope everyone's having a good day!
x

Hi sharon,just bobbing by to see how you are getting on with the wii active are you still loving it?
Have a great w/end xx

:drool: your food plan sounds lovely - when i have the money i love prawn salads and m&s do one of the nicest prawn layers!

and being a big all round fish fan, your tea sounds lovely - i had potato with mine yesterday too (i normally dont either!) but it filled me up loads more! x

Hi sharon,just bobbing by to see how you are getting on with the wii active are you still loving it?
Have a great w/end xx

Hi Fuzzy -

Yep - still loving it, but it's getting harder - the squat holds almost killed me! Felt as if someone had set fire to my thighs!! How are you doing with it?

:drool: your food plan sounds lovely - when i have the money i love prawn salads and m&s do one of the nicest prawn layers!

and being a big all round fish fan, your tea sounds lovely - i had potato with mine yesterday too (i normally dont either!) but it filled me up loads more! x

I LOVE M&S prawn layers - yum! Yeah was a bit fishy yesterday! lol

Today's menu:

B: Oats so simple and milk - 2.5

L: yesterday's dinner of salmon/pots/green beans - 7.5

D: Sainsbury BGTY Cheese/ham kiev with beans - 6.5

Snax: 1 ww peanut bar, 1 apple - 2

Total 18.5 ... .5 under. yay me! lol

xxx

Hey Sharon,
Hope you have a good weekend xx

Hi all

Didn't get chance to post yesterday, but stuck to it and had 19 points. Why is it that I feel like I've been bad when I have all my points?! Mad!

Half way through my 30 day EA sports challenge and they said the next half they're going to make it a little harder! :eek::wave_cry: It may well kill me! ;)

Today so far:
B: toast/marmalde - 5

L: CHicken kiev and Aunt bessie mash - 7.5

D: Not sure ... but around 5 points

S: Skinny cow ice lolly (mmmm!) 1.5

Total 19 points.

Hope everyone's having a good day
xx

mmmmmm chicken kiev! :drool: could just fancy one of those! :D

well done on sticking to your 19 points.. i am not looking forward to having only that many! good thing i have 3 stone to go before i get there :D x

Hi all,

Had another good day

b: Shredded wheat/milk - 2.5

L: Ham salad -3.5 & Sainsbury Chorizo soup - 2.5

D: Youngs fish pie (yuummy!) - 5

Snax: had about 4 milk biscuits someone bought from their hols - guestimate 3 points?
1 mini solero - 1

Total: 17.5 - biscuits may have been half/one point more, so won't have anything else just in case!

Did my Wii Sports today - half way through and tonight's was really easy - had worked myself up for it to be really hard, so when it'd finished I felt cheated! lol No pleasing me!

x

Hiya Sharon,have you done the long fast kick-ups yet?gawd that is a killer..Im doing hard intensity now,just done workout 17 today and an additional one b4 DS went to bed..

You are doing really well this week hun you will have a fab result on Wednesday..:)
Well done xxx

Hiya Sharon,have you done the long fast kick-ups yet?gawd that is a killer..Im doing hard intensity now,just done workout 17 today and an additional one b4 DS went to bed..

You are doing really well this week hun you will have a fab result on Wednesday..:)
Well done xxx

Hi,

YES! I have, and I have to admit I had to stop twice and do slow kick ups for about 5 secs - it really IS a killer - I think it's because you barely move when you're doing them, so it takes sooo blimming long to get round.

I've done 95% of it on hard intensity, but when I'm feeling really tired/sore, then I move it down to medium. Will put it back up to high for today's installment ;)

xx

Morning Sharon,
Did those squat holds yesterday, OMG.... my legs were like jelly and I nearly collasped!
I've done the long run kick ups, Not fun. Feeling great for doing it though and I'm sure it's toning my arms and legs....
Hope you have a fab pre weigh day xx

Morning Sharon,
Did those squat holds yesterday, OMG.... my legs were like jelly and I nearly collasped!
I've done the long run kick ups, Not fun. Feeling great for doing it though and I'm sure it's toning my arms and legs....
Hope you have a fab pre weigh day xx

Ha, yeah, they're a killer too - my thighs felt like they were on fire! No pain no gain! I'm loving it too.

Thanks - scales are looking good so far this week, so that'll motivate me to be good today :)
xx

Back