Shedding the flab!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by Rayven1979, 16 April 2014.

1. Rayven1979

Rayven1979 Active Member

Well I'm on day 8 today. I weighed on day 6 and had managed to lose 9lbs which I was happy with. I haven't really been hungry and am getting used to the feeling of my stomach being empty. I'm also not running to the loo quite as much! lol
    Measured this morning and I've already lost 2" from my waist and 2" from my hips. My jeans feel looser and I can definitely see a change in my face - I actually have a chin! lol
    I have a very long way to go but feel really confident about achieving it! :D
  2. Rayven1979

Rayven1979 Active Member

I have just sorted my clothes in a cornucopia of sizes, into size order so I know what trousers I'm aiming for next! I've already managed to get into a pair of trousers I couldn't get done up before!
  3. Rosey38

Rosey38 Well-Known Member

Hi, good idea with your clothes, it's excitingrediscovering whats hidden in the depths of your wardrobe, lol. My first goal is 10% -26 lbs, lost 10 last week and second weigh in tomorrow. Good
    luck with your next weigh in. X
  4. Susie58

Susie58 Well-Known Member

How you getting on rayven x