ProPoints shelbys propoints diary!

Shelbyflyinsolo

Im at work and its really quiet so i thought i would start my food diary now and add in what i have for dinner later on after im home.....please let me know if i'm doing it right!

Daily Allowance = 29propoints/Bonus Points Balance = 49 points.

Breakfast:

2 slices wholemeal bread toasted - 2pts
1 tsp jam - 1pt

Lunch:

Sainsburys BG2YS tuna and cucumber sandwich - 8pts
1 apple - 0pts
2 satsumas - 0pts

Snack:

1 maryland double chocolate chip cookie - 2pts (i was very proud of myself for only having 1, i normally have 4 or 5 at a time :s)

Points Balances:

Daily allowance = 15/29 points used
Weekly Bonus points allowance = 0/49 points used

As i said i will add on my dinner when i get home!:D

sorry i meant 4 points for my toast for breakfast because each slice was 2pts

10.01.2011 (day 1) heres my day in full.....

Breakfast:

2 slices wholemeal bread toasted - 4pts
1 tsp jam - 1pt

Lunch:

Sainsburys BG2YS tuna and cucumber sandwich - 8pts
1 apple - 0pts
2 satsumas - 0pts

Snacks:
1 maryland double chocolate chip cookie - 2pts (i was very proud of myself for only having 1, i normally have 4 or 5 at a time.
1 granny smith apple - 0 pts
1 caramac ice cream - 4 pts
1 slice wholemeal toast with 1tsp butter & 1tsp of jam - 4pts

Dinner: 60g beef mince, 20g cheddar cheese, onion, mushrooms, peppers, brocoli, carrots and baby corn with 400g chopped tomatoes - 6pts

Points Balances:

Daily allowance = 29/29 points used
Weekly Bonus points allowance = 0/49 points used

Last edited:
im so rubbish at this diary thing

Last edited:
ah thanks ever so much! im all a bit new to it and not sure what im doing but im sure ill pick it up! x

11.01.2011 (day 2)

Breakfast:

1 tsp jam - 1pt

Lunch:

Sainsburys basics Shephards pie ready meal - 6pts
1 muller light toffee yoghurt - 2pts
1 satsuma - 0pts

Snacks:

1 Satsuma - 0pts
1 Granny Smith apple - 0pts

im off out to dinner with a friend tonight so wanted to save as many points as i could for that - its pub grub so dont really know what to go for, they do a smashing ceasar salad but im worried the dressing with be really high in points in which case id rather opt for something else. :S

UPDATE!!!!!! the plan changed and were off to nandos so ive researched and picked the below using some of my bonus points.... nandos is well my fave so im loving that weight watchers allows me to have this!!! its only making me be 6 pts over my daily allowance, so i still have 43 bonus points left WHIPWHOOOP!

Dinner:

Chicken breast pitta - 11pts
Regular macho peas - 5pts
Regular spicy rice - 6pts

Points Balances:

Weekly Bonus points allowance = 6/49 points used

Last edited:
12.01.2011 - (day 3 - week 1) my day so far and plans for dinner :)

Daily Allowance = 29propoints/Bonus Points remaining = 43 points.

Breakfast:

1 tsp jam - 1pt

Lunch:

2 satsumas -0pts
1 granny smith apple - opts
Sainsburys basics shepherds pie - 6pts

Snacks:

1 muller light toffee yoghurt - 2pts
2x Maryland Double chocolate chip cookies - 4pts
1 granny smith apple - 0pts
1 tin of morrisons eat smart tomato soup - 5pts

Dinner:

2x Sainsburys basics shepherds pie - 12pts (you may have guessed im addicted to these :p)
carrots - 0pts
broccoli - 0pts
cauliflower - 0pts

Points Balances:

Weekly Bonus points allowance = 11/49 points used

Last edited:
Those Nando's points are really good :) WW fits in so well with social life I find....well done for making such great choices
xx

I have to admit it was very hard to opt for rice instead of piripiri chips, however i am very proud of myself for doing so and the rice was actually very very nice, better than i thought it would be :)
thankyou for your encouragement it really helps xx

I have to admit it was very hard to opt for rice instead of piripiri chips, however i am very proud of myself for doing so and the rice was actually very very nice, better than i thought it would be :)
thankyou for your encouragement it really helps xx

The things is its all about choices. I do think the fact that you could have has the chips - albeit at a higher PP value you chose to pick differently.
Its when were told we can't have something that we want it so much more ;)

x

I've never looked at it like that, but i can completely see where your coming from - I posted on your diary BTW 5lb loss that's amazing!!!! Congratulations xx

Hi hun,
Good choices there. Well done you. Can I just say, (and I hate to be the one telling you this cause it really piffed me off when I was told) but usually with things like bread, when you work out the 2 slices together, they will be 5 instead of 4. I know, I know, ????????? but most bread works out that way for 2. (now saying that, Im in Ireland and have found a local bread that is actually 4 pp's for the 4 slices, but as I said thats not usual).
Sorry, hope you dont mind me telling this you.
xx

Hi hun,
Good choices there. Well done you. Can I just say, (and I hate to be the one telling you this cause it really piffed me off when I was told) but usually with things like bread, when you work out the 2 slices together, they will be 5 instead of 4. I know, I know, ????????? but most bread works out that way for 2. (now saying that, Im in Ireland and have found a local bread that is actually 4 pp's for the 4 slices, but as I said thats not usual).
Sorry, hope you dont mind me telling this you.
xx

Hey hun! No thats great! thank you for telling me, now i know i can work my points out right, that's the main reason i'm doing this online diary type thing so people can tell me where i'm going wrong. So Thankyou so so much! Im a little bit miffed tho i was devastated enough that i was leaving out the butter (im a bit of a butter fiend, i eat it with everything!) ah well never mind..... will start counting it as 5 from now on! xx :D

Do check it though. As I said, my bread actually does work out at 4, so you may be ok. Its the same with things like for instance, quality street, its 4 pp's for 3!! If you want me to work it out online, if you give me the values.

its hovis wholemeal - ill have a look at the values when i get in from work and pop them on here so you can work it out for me if thats ok? thanks for your help xxx

Hey hun,
If its 40g a slice, then yes, Im afraid its 5 per 2. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but hopefully it helps. xx

thanks hun it does help! i wrote the values down this morning to put on here, but i didnt write carbs down :( doh!!! xxx

13.01.2011 - (day 4 - week 1) my day.....

Daily Allowance = 29propoints/Bonus Points remaining - 38pts

Breakfast:

2 slices wholemeal bread toasted - 5pts
1 tsp jam - 1pt

Lunch:

Sainsburys B22YS tuna and cucumber sandwich - 8pts
Walkers french fries - 2pts
Mullerlight Toffee Yoghurt - 2pts

Snacks:

Special k Original Bar - 2pts

Dinner:

Sainsburys thin and crispy sweet chilli & chicken stonebaked pizza - 19pts (OH MY GOD) i used 10 of my bonus points towards this..... but it was so worth it!!!!

Points Balances:

Weekly Bonus points allowance = 21/49 points used

Last edited:
Back