Shellbell's Scenic Route

You're not the only one to have gone AWOL honey! I dissappeared on Friday and didn't reappear again until Yesterday - simply because I had been that naughty I felt too guilty to log in lol :eek: Had a big gain so am back on it this week!

Well done on your loss! 5lb in two weeks is absolutely cracking, you must be chuffed with that!! :)

Hey Stevie x I am well chuffed with 5lb in two weeks (goin for half a stone next week:eek:) Hope I can do it.

You are doin the right thing in plannin for the weekend (damage limitation)

Have a great Time

X

B: Porridge
Honey - 1
Blueberries

Kiwi

L:Ham Salad
Mullerlite
Lite salad cream - 1
Space raiders - 3

Apple
Strawberries

Evening guys

Sorry ive been awol again, there just arent enough hours in the day!!!!!

Anyway......lost 2.5lbs :eek:

Sooooo pleased

well done! You got your half stone after all! :)

Thanks Dizzydawnie

Sorry guys not been around Been soo busy over the Bank Hol

Went to class last night and lost Half a pound!!!!

Pleased with that as we went for an Indian on Sunday and demolished 3 x bottles of Fizz between 3 of us, so any loss was a bonus

Catch up with you all later

X

Morning

Lost another 2lb this week :eek:

Thats 10lb in 5 weeks!!!!:eek:

Not hoping for much, if anything this week, as in London for the night on Friday and cannot guarantee I will make the right choices!!!!!

Have a good weekend

X

Maintained this week which I am happy with as we spent the weekend in London and filled my boots with everything..... But we walked for miles & miles & miles.....

Back on track now

Hope you all have a good week

X

Put on half a pound :sigh: but i have been poorly this week x back on track now x

Hmmph :wave_cry: 1.5lb gain this week but I have been poorly and only wanted to comfort eat. feeling a little better today so hopefully back on track to lose what I have gained!!!!!

Have a good week

X

A 1lb gain again this week !!!!

out of my control as we were out 3 nights over the weekend

I am trying to recitfy this this week ..... but I am off to see Robbie on Friday and out fo a meal on sat

Just feel like I am p****** in the wind!!!

X

Gain of 1.50lb this week, but I know where thats from....

had something to do with the BBQ & Alcohol on Sat night!!!!! :rolleyes:

After having a week off from group I am officially back on track with a 2.5lb loss this week

Soooo pleased

Have a good week

X

Half a pound off this week !!!!

I am 1.5lb off my stone award!!!

Hopefully next week??? Just got to get my Birthday out of the way then back on track

Have a good week

X

:( 1lb gain this week....But I have been out for my birthday and a week off work

I aim to get the 2.5lb off this week to get my 1 stone award

Have a good week

X

Morning All

I'm back after a few weeks of gaining I lost 2.5 lb last night

Hopefully back on track now and determined to lose a bit more before christmas

Have a good day

X

Back