ProPoints Shelliewoo's WW journey

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
Well I hang my head in shame. :(
After a fantastic start with WW in September, Ive slipped back into old eating habits, put the weight back on that I lost and now feel like poo!!! So I've decided to re-start my journey as of today, as starting to feel uncomfy in the clothes that fit me a few weeks back!!! Plus the clock is ticking down to my wedding day so I need to get a grip. Heres goes to my restart!!!

Kimboowee said:
Good luck! How you getting on?

Stuck to it yesterday and today, used a few weeklies though, but suppose that's what they are there for.
Put 5LB on in the last 3 weeks which is annoying, but hoping to get that of in the next week or 2

Hellooooo!!! I am back properly today, had a nitemare the past few weeks with stopping and starting, but made my mind up today is the day to restart. Not going to class at the mo, as working funny shifts again, but doing it from home. Ive seen that they have changed the daily points, does everyone's now go down by three??? Well wish me luck, here I go!!!

Kimboowee said:
Good to see you back. They only go down if your on 29 x

That's good then, think I need my 35pp to get back into it anyway. Today's gone quite good, only used 3 of my weeklies, and do t feel hungry.

Back