Shell's food diary

Ok today

Breakfast wm toast n banana Hexb

Mi morning cadburys wisper (11syns?)

Lunch got caught short on way back from Xmas shopping with my mum as she went to bakery and deli section to buy French stick and cold meats! Aarrgghh what to do what to do.........

Good old mug shot :) superfree was lots of baby plum tomatoes and a mixed melon fruit salad :) phew nearly caved in! Glad I didn't

So the day got more n more hectic.... I had planned on cooking spag Bol for dinner picked little one up from school who tells me she's had spag Bol for lunch!! Then go on an errand and get stuck in two hours in traffic aaarrrggghhhhh what to do what to do

OH casually suggests drive through mcdonalds!!! NO WAY!

So popped to supermarket n bought them some cooked hot chicken they had French stick potato salad coleslaw etc!

My dinner: random concoction of things found in fridge

Lots of cabbage 1 red chilli mushrooms and red onion and tomatoes peas fried in fry light threw some roast chicken in an some bacon added boiled rice then mixed in a 'sauce' of quork mixed with egg yolk it was lush!!!

I was maybe 15 mins late to sit at the table with my family as needed little one fed as it was getting late for her but so glad I disnt cave again!! Another plus is it made loads so guess what I've got for lunch tomorra lol

No hexa today I always struggle on that front must try harder!

Today's diary

Breakfast wm toast and banana (Hexb)

Twix (14 syns)

Lunch left over dinner from yesterday so as above

Mid afternoon mixed melon fruit

Dinner spag Bol made with turkey mince (breast only so free) lots of veg and pasta too with salad

Pear

Still wanna eat though! Wassup with that??? Think it's comfort eating?!

Back