Step 1 Sole Source Shellys diary

Hey Lynsey, I'm doing ok thank you. TOTM showed up on Sunday so Iv felt even more hungry than usual. Did my daughter a tea party yesterday for her birthday, cooked up all the buffet food and I didn't eat a thing! I still can't actually believe it. Well done for staying strong at your works party :) good luck for weighing tomorrow xXx

Woo hoo!! Well done you!! It's such a good feeling when u know you've beaten the food lol!! I'm Still the same weight argh!!! So friggin annoying! Will see what her scales say tmw, not getting weighed til afternoon either! Will let u know xxx

Hey Lynsey, I feel your pain Iv been starving too every evening this week, I am on TOTM but I haven't found this diet this difficult hunger wise before. :-/ but Iv been ok just keep drinking more water. hope you have a lovely weekend, you up to much this weekend? xXx

Not upto much, kevs gone out on the piss so I'm watching all my crap on tv... Currently watching weight loss ward lol!! Best he in the 12's next week!! Mums birthday today so just got back from watching them all eat a takeaway curry!! Also out wedding anniversary on Monday so gonna go out for a meal tmw... Well, only one of us will be eating but hey ho!! What u upto?xx

You must be sooooo close to the 12's now? Well done for sticking to plan with your mums birthday :). Can you not have something ss+ for your meal with the hubby on mon? Not been up to much this weekend, been pretty boring actually lol. Having a pj day with the hubby and kiddies today watching netflicks. xXx

Thanks Lynsey think I'm going to need it lol. Did you go anywhere nice for your wedding anniversary meal? Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow celebrating it :) xXx

Hi Lynsey, happy wedding anniversary :) I lost 2lbs this week. it's my 12th week next week so I'm hoping for 3lbs so it will take me to a 3stone loss! xXx

That's fab, well done!!! 12 weeks approaching, it's scary how quick time goes isn't it!! I've lost count what week I'm on lol! Hopefully only another 8 weeks to go!!xxx

Thanks!! Ye proper chuffed!! Wasn't expecting losses like that nower days! 12st 11 now woo hoo!! Next step.... 11's!!! How u getting on?xx

Your be in the 11's and a size 12 :-D I'm doing great thanks, I haven't no plans until valentines day weekend so I'm just going to plod along lol. Do you have any plans for the weekend? xXx

Back