Shepherds Pie

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
What on earth have I just eaten lol. How do you get rid of the grainy texture honest I just couldn't eat it, any suggestions. I put 200ml of hot water in as it says.

Not tried this one, I believe it is vegetarian though? Pie in a packet that you add water to - Just don't sound right, does it. Haha!
Did you buy many of them?

The things we do to lose weight. :classic_big_grin:

Maybe try adding some spices to it?

Sian x

Yeah I've got 5, urgh......it's the grainy texture on my teeth. I've bought the sweet and sour noodles too and curry so ill try something different. Got plenty of shakes and bars though so ill get through it. I'm so hungry I'm tempted to just go to bed lol

I've tried the noodles. If you get the thought out of your head that it's supposed to be sweet & sour then it's not too bad. Think random flavour pot noodle! :classic_big_grin:

Haha ok I'll give them a go tomorrow night, the bars are really nice wish I'd got more bars.

I've tried the noodles. If you get the thought out of your head that it's supposed to be sweet & sour then it's not too bad. Think random flavour pot noodle! :classic_big_grin:
Just tried the noodles....omg they are so nice hahahah I'm on day two and just wanna curl up in a ball

Back