shift workers

Hi there, I'm just starting ww, and am a shift worker so would like any hints and tips from other shift workers, what to eat in middle of night, what to have when lunch time is breakfast time etc... Thanks

Hi there,

I'm a shift worker and i do struggle with eating appropriate food at appropriate hours.
To help when on night shift, i have started making zero or low point soup and take loads with me. I also take some fruit and some of the ww snacks you can buy. Im generally pretty tired after a night shift so dont eat a lot in the morning, generally some hot weetabix and milk. I have some food in the afternoon/early evening before work and the cycle begins again.

I use esource so track my points from midnight each day but i know theres some people who track from when they wake up but as i do a variety of shifts i find it easier to always track from the same point.

Hope this helps a little :)

When I did WW I worked my day from when I got up til I went to bed. When I got up Id have breakfast (around 1600) Id have dinner before work (around 2100) and lunch around 0300 on my break. I found that easiest :)

Back