Shift workers?

Lucylu79

Gold Member
Hi all,

I've done a search and couldn't find anything so if there's a thread I've missed show me the way please...

I've decided to change groups this week, I re joined my old group and it was my 2nd week last week but it went on for ages and had an awful night with my little 18month old as a result.

My hubby works shifts and another class nearby has suggested I become a shift worker to slimming world, obviously that means going every other week which sounds great but I've never done it before.

How do you find it?

Lucylu79 said:
Hi all,

I've done a search and couldn't find anything so if there's a thread I've missed show me the way please...

I've decided to change groups this week, I re joined my old group and it was my 2nd week last week but it went on for ages and had an awful night with my little 18month old as a result.

My hubby works shifts and another class nearby has suggested I become a shift worker to slimming world, obviously that means going every other week which sounds great but I've never done it before.

How do you find it?

I usually go to two groups run by the same consultant. One on a Tuesday afternoon and Thursday morning the following week. I quite like it I have people I like in both groups but it does help enormously to use the Facebook group set up by my SW consultant with only members allowed.
You need to tell the person at pay that you need to be booked as on shift the following week, I do it every week as it covers you if you aren't there but makes no difference if you turn up.

Shirleen said:
I usually go to two groups run by the same consultant. One on a Tuesday afternoon and Thursday morning the following week. I quite like it I have people I like in both groups but it does help enormously to use the Facebook group set up by my SW consultant with only members allowed.
You need to tell the person at pay that you need to be booked as on shift the following week, I do it every week as it covers you if you aren't there but makes no difference if you turn up.

Does that mean you have less than a week from thurs to tues one week and longer the next?

Back