Shiftworkers and group?

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
I'm debating with myself about rejoining group. I've been chopping and changing diets for about 6 months and i haven't really lost any weight since i last did sw. I loved sw when i first did it, but as usual with me, i got bored because i was eating the same things which was my own fault because i was too lazy to try anything different.
I'm fairly certain i want to restart with sw and there is a new group opened on my road so i wouldn't need hubbs to drive me like before the only thing is i wouldn't be able to go every week because of the shifts i work. I no this was never a problem but i don't no how things work with the card system they use now and i don't want to pay for the weeks i have to work. Anyone else have the same probs? can i still go?

hi i work shifts and i joined the other week, my consultant told me i dont have to pay for not attending when i have to work so long as i let her know! good luck x

Sorry to hijack, but do you normally have to pay for the weeks you dont attend if you 'pay and weigh' and don't work shifts?

Back