Shirleen's new start.

Shirleen

Gold Member
I've made the decision, instead of just loathing the sight of myself.
I start on Thursday.
However I also want to document this from start to finish, including my feelings about it, how my mood affects things etc.

I am literally dreading being weighed, I know I have undone all the hard work and have put alot of the weight back on.
However what's done is done and I need to focus on the changes I need to make.

It's lovely to see you back again, xx

Welcome back :)

Went to library yesterday and got dime recipe books on cooking with beans and veggie recipes. That should keep me going.

Weighed in today at a whopping 19st 12lbs.
Still that's the last time I'll see that on the scales. I've been given 20 syns a day minimum 15!

Feeling a bit emotional, bad nights sleep, but determined.

Ate Banana and an apple.
Lunch is Savoury rice, hard boiled eggs, Beetroot, tomato.

Welcome back Shirleen:welcome2:

Good luck Shirleen on your weight loss journey...the first step is the hardest and you have done that...I know you will do it because you are determined.

Ah, yesterday I felt sick all day, (been feeling sick off and on for 3 weeks), anyway tried to eat lunch Mackerel fillets and leftover risotto ate half, couldn't manage tea and had cheese and onion on toast at 11pm.

Feeling better today, skipped breakfast, as had a Craft Sale to go to. Managed to avoid the groaning table of cakes, had one fig roll and a bowl of strawberries and raspberries.
Had a sarnie and fruit at lunch.
Tea was Babybel light stuffed chicken with bacon, dry roast potatoes, sprouts and roasted carrots.
So not a bad day so far. Might use some syns on a slice of cake I bought for the men.

Welcome back Shirleen its good to see ya hun. I hope the sicky feeling disappears soon theres nothing worse for knocking your appetite and making you feel absolutely yuk. Good Luck for your new start xx

Oops a week well almost two weeks off and I slipped on my diary!

Nausea has relented, I think it's hormonal/menopausal.

Food hasn't been all that good, went to London with Dort and had a norty day, first weigh in meant 1lb up! *cries.
Never mind, have been ok since but being back at work will help I think.
Although hubby bought me a ready meal for tonight. I'm wary of looking up the syns!

Back