Shopping list.........

hels123smiles

Silver Member
Hi!
Im going shopping today to start tomorrow, what are your must buys on your shopping list and the pp?

Thanks in advance!

I have Alpen lights and BNS on there!

Well I like the WW malted danish bread at only 1pp a slice. Melba toast at 1pp a pack of 6 little crackers is brilliant and when having salad I break up the bisuits(still in the pack!) Then put over the salad hey presto healthy croutons lol.
But my must have is the WW lemon/lime mousse at 2pp per pot! I don't normally like dessert type things because of the sacchariny taste but these are yummy, tangy and limey really nice after a meal or as an evening snack watching tv.
Everything is normal stuff fruit veg etc, oh the WW coconut cake slices are nice and their chocolate covered biscuit fingers, for my morning coffee!

Just been shopping to morrisons and besides the normal fruit and veg, there was wafer thin ham, laughing cow very light cheese triangles, crispbreads, multipack of quavers. Also made the warburtons square pizza for the first time last night and it was so delicious we are having it again tonight, had pineapple, onion, mushrooms and 3pp of WW cheese, got the warburton thins to try think they are really good value for 3pp. Skinny Cow lollies caramel and shortcake 2pp each was on offer for £1 for 3 so got some of those to try as well :D 1 must have is fry light (or something similiar) i have also just bought the salad dressing ones so will be trying them with my lunch. Meringue nests are a good buy 1pp each, i normally have mine with some fresh fruit and a WW yoghurt over the top, great desert for 2pp.
Hope this helps a little

Thanks.
I went to Iceland and got some WW stuff, meals and some desserts, just until i get in to it more! Got lots of chicken and loads of fresh fruit and veg too from Tesco.
hopefully more people will add to this and next shop i can be a bit more organised after planning some meals etc.

Hi

My favourite meal is a jacket potato with salad and half a pack of cooked chicken tikka slices (3pp) usually have that a couple of times a week. Also find that potato waffles, egg, beans are a good standby and usually keep a few ww chilli and wedges meals in stock - again lovely with salad. Tend to have poached egg on toast for breakfast and a banana mid morning. curly wurlys are nice for a 3pp evening snack. I use meringue nests and fruit too and am buying some warburtons squares next time I go shopping. Hope that helps!

Back