Should i buy a wii fit?

sona1980

Gold Member
Hey ladies!

Thinking of buying a wii fit! are they any good? i like doing my exercise in my room and well as much as i enjoy my LTT its getting a bit boring and I just cant make myself do the workout DVD it makes too much of a racket (im on the third floor of an old terrace house) plus not much space to jump around!..

So ... has anyone used the wii and feel they have toned up / lost weight with it alongside the diet? if so let me know... moneys a bit tight so dnt want to buy it n not really use it!..

Have read on the internet about some fit games like hula hoop which are fun?

I got a wii fit since last year when it came out and have to say only used it three times. I know some girls on the board using it often but I found it boring. I am not very interested in tonning excercises, focusing on cardio at the moment and dont feel that whats on wii fit: jog and step getting me sweaty enought! Maybe it is my fault because I got it in the dining room and dont want to run around the table:)

Ugg recommended wii fitness coach (19£ in shops, but you can get cheaper on ebay) and I hope to enjoy this one more.

Hope this helps.

I am currently using my stepper for cardio and that gets me sweating but thought wii would help with tonining and maybe have some fun doing other exercise! Im getting a bit bored with just stepper u see!

have read some reviews on the internet its 50/50 some ppl lose some ppl dont lose but i think u have to do it everyday!

i just ordered one , getting it thursday so ill use it and let you know how i got on after a week , my target is to play every day..will post in a weeks time hope this helps x

Back