should i change diets?

Jennifer

i put on this week again and i have been following exactly what im supposed to do ive tried eating all my syns everyday changing the ammount each day, eating different foods i have lost 5 stone on this diet which is great im rally glad but its just horrible when i put on when i no i haven't done anything wrong, do u think i need to try a different diet?

cut back on syns then?
I never eat all my syns, well apart from today i made a boo boo with a subway lunch but one day wont kill me...
I lost 5lb in one week, and i didnt have all my syns...

i have tried that i tried having no syns and i stayed the same :( i keep hoping it will pass but with this put on again im just worried i wont ever get to my target weight!

my consultant usually says go back to basics, like only have fresh foods, no processed things like packets of pasta and sauce and savoury rice etc. She says make everything from scratch like homemade pasta sauce, soups, meat potatoes and veg, just basically nothing that you heat from the packet. Dont' know if this will help x

i dont eat anything from packets besides cereal..
I cook everything from scratch :) It really does make a difference.

Looks like you have reached a plateau. Some peeps stay like this for weeks and then all of a sudden, the weightloss starts again. The most important thing is not to give up. Keep plugging away and stick to what you know. Your problem could actually be because you keep changing things. Go back to basics like what you would have done when you 1st started on SW. Stick to that for at least 4 weeks, then your WL should have kick started again by then.

If all else fails, try a week of Fast Forward. You will need to ask your consultant for details of this plan. It is VERY restrictive but it usually give people a boost who have reached a plateau. Don't give up and good luck x

aw i was getting ready to pack it in but everyone has made me want to carry on! thank you everyone :) i have a couple of food dairys from when i first started i will have a look at them and see what i ate thank you! xx

Back