Should i do slimming world or weight watchers

I did WW on and off for around 7 years, I've now started SW and i have to say it's SW all the way!

However, it's up to each individual person, everyone works differently with different things - good luck with whichever you decide :)

Hi :) I prefer WW myself as in Slimming world I found I still over ate on the free foods and found it hard to lose the weight. But if ur looking for a club with more free foods slimming world has alot more :D Best of Luck :D

I have followed both and they both work. If you are going to choose a class I'd choose the one where the class is at a better time and place.

Irene xx

Good advice from all, personally I would give one three months see how you go and do the other for three months, then pick which suits you best. Good luck with what ever you choose do to.

Jean

I have done both - lost a lot of weight on SW, but currently on WW and losing again (i stopped losing on SW) but on all eating plans you eat less, you lose more.

Slimming world is amazing its teaching you how to eat the right amount of the right foods and there is nothing you can't eat on sw!

I would advise slimming world if you don't want to feel so restricted.

i have done both and lost a lot on both however i swapped over to sw when they changed to pro points as i found i was wasting points on rubbish and not eating proper food where as sw its all about 3 meals that are all made from scratch so you need to do pros and cons for each and fit it into your life if not you will get fed up and give up my opinion is if you are disciplined about food and how you will use points then weight watchers is great slimming world is more about learning to eat the right things but you will need to be prepared to cook most meals from scratch them sw is the way to go i love it i have learned so much about food

Hello all!

Newbie on the site. I am looking for the answer to the same question, but looking at the posts, it seems WW will be a better choice just because I'm so strapped for time. Hardly get time to cook from scratch! Thanks (although it wasn't my thread lol)

Back