1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

should i eat bars?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by letitia3705, 2 September 2009 Social URL.

1. letitia3705

letitia3705 Well-Known Member

Hi, ive been on ss for 10 days now and had a bar today. I have only been using teras until now. I want to ask, from your experience if having 1 bar per day will slow down my weight loss. deb

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. herewego

herewego Well-Known Member

Hi - It seems to vary from person to person. In theory it shouldn't make any difference as there's only about 30 calories extra in a bar and that would just add 210 cals in total over a week - not enough to make a difference to weight loss. Having said that some people believe that bars slow down the weight loss and some find that they are not as filling as the shakes. I have had a bar a day (more or less) since week 3 and it hasn't affected my weight loss as far as I know. I couldn't do without them, but all to their own. Why don't you try it for a week and see how you go?

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

i have a bar a day too and dont think it affects my weightloss?

5. Chlo

Chlo Well-Known Member

I have a bar a day, and wouldn't give them up for anything. I don't think they effect my weightloss, but as I have always had them I have nothing to compare. Peanut and Cranberry are the best!

6. richman14

richman14 Well-Known Member

done 7 months and lost 2-3 pounds every week still am and thats with 1 peanut bar a day every day

7. boardwitless

boardwitless Well-Known Member

I've had 2 bars throughout the day on most of my weeks and have not noticed a difference

8. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

In fact i'll miss the cranberry bars when i finish CD!!

I lurrrve them and have one every day :D sometimes 2 a day if i feel like it :D

9. letitia3705

letitia3705 Well-Known Member

ah thanks, feel much better now. had orange bar and it was fab. great to eat again. I will have them and this will keep me going, deb