Should I give in? SS to SS+?

Kellybeeb

I've been 100% SSing for over 7 weeks but the last few days I have been feeling very hungry, I keep thinking about doing SS+ but I can't decide?

If I did do it can i use part of an oxo cube? and the list of veg do i have to choose just ones on the same line or any from the lists?

Has anyone else changed over and have they noticed a difference in weight loss?

My CTC advised me to only do the SS+ option, saves having your dr involved and she promised the weight loss was not far off the SS option. I've been doing the SS+ for two days now.. still feeling hungry though i'm hoping this is due to not yet being in ketosis. You've done amazingly well so far, I hope I manage to do the same!

At first i didnt think i could be around food but 7 weeks without eating any have proven to me that i can.....i just want to keep losing as much as possible as quick as possible as i want to lose another 5 stone in around 6 months.

Well it certainly sounds like you're doing just that! You're a true inspiration to me and doing so well. Speak with your CTC with regards changing to SS+, maybe you could do it for a week and then change back.

I've heard of people adding some of the marigold boullion to their chicken to spice it up a bit (we're allowed 1tsp per day). Make sure you get the reduced salt version to aviod water retention.

Hmm well my CTC said that if you choose SS then she's obliged to inform the dr and he may choose to follow me up whereas this isn't the case with SS+. It says that in the SS booklet too. She said the loss wouldn't be much different by doing SS+ instead

i do ss+ and just had a lovely cottahe cheese salad, considering i hate cottage cheese, it tasted heavenly......even though its a really small meal, it feels you up so much..... and KD i didn't do a dr's note either!!!!!!!!

Hmm well my CTC said that if you choose SS then she's obliged to inform the dr and he may choose to follow me up whereas this isn't the case with SS+. It says that in the SS booklet too. She said the loss wouldn't be much different by doing SS+ instead

Yes, sorry. Misread...D'oh. Been a hard day:rolleyes:

Biltsy what did you have with your salad? Just lettuce cucumber and cottage cheese? I bought some cottage cheese, cod fillets, chicken breasts and tinned tuna in water today to have with vegs for 4th SS+ meal once i'm in ketosis. Did wonder on how best to do the meal so welcome any suggestions! Got some cajun spices too but it has a little salt in it so not sure whether to use or not?

i sometimes do a stir fry of the par choi/cabbage/mushrooms and brocolli, wiv either fish, chicken or quorn..... tabasco is nice, chinese 5 spice on the veg 4 stirfry... use kraft fat free dressing for salad leaves, or do cuc raddish and celery wiv tuna..... or add the veg and chick to the soup, it makes 2 meals really..... oh used curry powder in the water of cauli too.... just try things.... cottage cheese i had chives on it that i'd soaked and i always add loads of pepper to everything..... theres a thread called AAM week that has recipes on it, you just have to use quantities of ss+, cos AAM is 810 cal.....
don'tknow about cajun, but as you only use a little of the spice any way, try it.... i did the meal from day one, its nice expermenting.....and it all tastes good,,,, i hate cottage cheese, but it was lush lol my weight losses are the same on average to the rest of my team mates, so don't think it makes a great deal of difference...
have fun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww thanks for your reply Biltsy! Some good ideas there for me to try! I'm a little undecided on when to start having the meal really, it's day 3 tomorrow for me, I don't want to risk not being in ketosis. There seems to be a decent amount of fish/chicken etc allowed but 2 tablespoons of veg isnt much at all.. like 2 brocolli/cauli florets!

i know.......but more carbs in veg than the protien....... in the soups its very nice though........ sometimes i have more veg shhhhhhh don'y tell, now KD will read this and tell meoff lol

i know.......but more carbs in veg than the protien....... in the soups its very nice though........ sometimes i have more veg shhhhhhh don'y tell, now KD will read this and tell meoff lol

:copon: LOL. But if it works for you.......

Back