Should I quit CD?

TracyE

Hi,

I am on day 7 of CD. I am not too hungry and have lost 10lbs which is great.

BUT....

I feel weak, tired and lightheaded and don't think I can continue. It is not getting better.

I love the weight loss but will I feel better at 790 maybe?

I am seeing my CDC tonight but wanted some opinions from experiences.

Thank you

It takes a bit of time for the body to adjust to this new way of life so it's not surprising that after only 7 days some people still feel a bit at odds.

You've done so well ... couldn't you perhaps just give it another week to see if things improve?

If you can't face it anymore or, if even after another week you still don't feel right, then I'd definitely give 790 a go. There isn't much in it as far as weight loss rates go (I think it's an average of 10 - 12lb per month on 790) and some people find it makes the diet bearable. SSing isn't for everyone.

Good luck with whatever you decide. :)

I did SS for a month, then add a meal then 790. Although I didn't have a huge amount to lose I wish that I had done 790 all through instead because I tried to keep up with my dance classes and just didn't have the stamina. The only problem is making sure that you keep to the 790 limit, at least with SS there is no chance to cheat or fool yourself.

Maybe give yourself a bit longer on SS just to see how you adjust, it is very early days yet. Knowing that you have the option to change might keep you going a bit longer. Good luck with whatever you choose, you've made a great start.

There is no doubt that ss'ing is very hard , some people do not have the strength to keep with it and do fing switching to 790 better for them .

I am having the same thoughts , although you have done so much better than me . i just cant seem to cope with ss'ing anymore . I want to lose the weight about a stone and a half , but i like food and find myself falling into a binge trap , something i need to get out of .

Ive recently got 10 days supply for ss'ing but have tried to keep to low caloire etc if the need has been there .

I hope to have a word with my CDC next monday to try and resolve ss'ing and submit to 790 .
Keep going you have done so well , im sure 790 would be the cure for you at the moment and it will pick you up big time !

Good luck Tracy

Thank you all for the advice and support.

I have decided to do 790 for a while and have a few ss days here and there when I can. I feel better already!

Good luck with 790 - I'm sure you'll have great results on it and it'll give you the lift you need to complete your journey! :)

Back