Should i??!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Ok, I'm reeeally confused about weather or not to start maintanance!!!
I'm now 11st 13bls(before next weigh in) I'm a size 12 and a ten in my new jacket yippieee!
I really want to be a size 10 but don't want to spent the summer on TFR,
can i still lose weight if i do LOADS of exercise and eat reeeally healthy and by the book???
Please help!!!!! I'm supposed to be going to a 3day camping festival in mid July and i don't wanna go if i can't have a few drinks, should i sell my ticket and stay on TFR or come off it??
Be honest please, will i still lose even small amounts?
xxx

you have come so far and you must do what you think is best for you mentally, if you follow a low carb diet and keep active i don't see why you wouldn't still drop the lbs. good luck with your decision and enjoy the summer.

Thanks, i know i will follow a strict no carb diet and do loads of exercise but i'm so so so soooooo scared!!!
Will i really keep losing?? even small amounts?

I lost 3lbs on my first week of refeed... i think you should come off it and enjoy the summer and esp ur camping trip... u only have a few pounds to lose so it wont be so bad losing it slowly.

just stick to the book, exercise and enjoy eating (healthily) again.

xx

keep us updated when you go onto refeed as i'm debating whether or not to start in a week or so. your so right though it is a scary feeling being let loose in the big bad world of food again lol. good luck

Back