Shredded wheat

iwannabslim30

Hi can someone tell me how many pp for two shredded wheat as the info on the packet includes semi skimmed milk so I can't work it out, thanks :)

It's coming up at 2pp a biscuit so 4 for two, I h8 when it gives the info with semi skimmed as I have skimmed most of the time

It is a pain when they do that. I tend to work it out by weighing what I what, ie 2 biscuits or 30g of any cereal. Whatever the weight, take the 100g weight from nutrition value, divide it my 10 then multiply by the weight of food. Do that for the fat, protein, carbs and fibre then put figures in points calculator.

pos bird said:
It is a pain when they do that. I tend to work it out by weighing what I what, ie 2 biscuits or 30g of any cereal. Whatever the weight, take the 100g weight from nutrition value, divide it my 10 then multiply by the weight of food. Do that for the fat, protein, carbs and fibre then put figures in points calculator.

Thanks I'll do that next time, it's annoying they add the milk in as not everyone typically has semi skimmer milk :)

Back