Shrinking violet needs to shrink

Tired this morning.

I was strangely 1/4lb up from last 2 days. Had a BM yesterday so can’t imagine that’s it though did power plate so perhaps that had an impact on swelling.

I won’t be back on plate again for a few days as I will keep it to 3 times a week for a few weeks. Though it could be as I’m managing most of my packs now daily and only leaving maybe a third of any. Where after day 3 up to Friday past I struggled to finish 2 a day and it was even getting to one. I’ve tried some new packs and changed them up so could be the bit more food in my digestive tract...

Gonna maybe take a scoot out today with the kids to Coleraine or Antrim to nip into Superdrug and top up after I get the groceries, maybe run into some other stores abs pick up shoes for my outfit. Will help me avoid some acquaintances that are up for a training day. 😂

Yuck somehow up today but I know it’s impossible to have gained fat so keeping going
Goals achieved yesterday: stayed 100% despite people at our for a competition
Goals for today: Stick 100%, give the flatbread another go with loads of pepper, increase the water intake, remove old tan from face and have a nice relaxing shower

For got to update this- met Mondays goals and yesterday was to stay on plan even while in city centre all day! Also hit 10k steps so very happy with that!

todays goals stay 100% during brainstorming, up my water intake, perfect making the porridge scones and stay strong despite the weight gain even though I’ve been 100%

Back