Sick Kids

Claireybella

Gold Member
My youngest was up all night, throwing up. He completely covered his bed, so I was stripping beds and washing his quilt, cover, blankets and some teddy bears at 11pm last night! He then slept with me, on and off really, so I've had a really disturbed nights sleep.

I'm now at work, with a pounding headache, dizzy spells and a tummy ache too! :( I even cried earlier when I was asked to do something that I didn't want to do! I'm truly fed-up with this snow now and truly fed-up with being the only cotton headed ninny muggins (can you tell I watched ELF last night?;)) who trudges into work, when people closer to work aren't even making the effort. Oh well, an hour to go, and then I'm out of here!

Sorry to whinge, it makes me feel better!

You whinge away, it's what we are here for!!!!

Hopefully by now you are at home, tucked up in bed with a warm drink.

Hope you are feeling better soon and that the family are all feeling ok and looking after YOU for a change!!!

Lets hope they give you plenty of Brownie points for getting to work.
I don't envy you , I hated washing sicky bedlinen.
Treat yourself to a hot bath and early night.

I hope your day improved.

Just think, it's Friday night. Have a good weekend xx

UGH.. I can sympathise, I have 2 sick kids with flu, and no sleep.. I don't work, but my parents are coming tomorrow so have had to clean the house, and deal with the snots every 2 minutes and whining and clinging.... Hope it gets better for you xx

My youngest was up all night, throwing up. He completely covered his bed, so I was stripping beds and washing his quilt, cover, blankets and some teddy bears at 11pm last night! He then slept with me, on and off really, so I've had a really disturbed nights sleep.

I'm now at work, with a pounding headache, dizzy spells and a tummy ache too! :( I even cried earlier when I was asked to do something that I didn't want to do! I'm truly fed-up with this snow now and truly fed-up with being the only cotton headed ninny muggins (can you tell I watched ELF last night?;)) who trudges into work, when people closer to work aren't even making the effort. Oh well, an hour to go, and then I'm out of here!

Sorry to whinge, it makes me feel better!

Shouldn't you be working CB?

Please drop by Monday morning for an "informal chat"

Sincerely

Personnel Dept.

;)

Thanks guys! I actually went home that night and cooked a roast! SW friendly, of course, but it was just was the doctor ordered! Little man is still having night terrors though, and sleep walking! He looks exhausted (and so are we!) Turns out he is learning about the Great Fire of London at school and he keeps dreaming about fires - bless him!!

I know all about night terrors. My 6 year old is having terriable nightmare at the min about dying!!! I think it is do with school as well as they were learing about the bible and jesus dying. Its so weird how their wee minds work!!

It is, isn't it? My youngest is 6 too. I did the same when I was younger and rung my mum and she said it was usually when something was on my mind from worrying with school, so it was just me and him last night (my eldest was at Science Club) and we just talked about school and that's when he told me. The thing is, he's loving learning about it and told me all about it, so I don't wanna exclude him from class when they are learning about it. Think I'll give him a bubble bath tonight, and read him a story before bed, something to try and keep his mind off of it.

Hope it doesn't go on too much longer with your little un too. :D

Back