Sick of starting again 😢

Hey, went for breakfast this morning with some friends. I ate around half of what I’d usually have. It’s buffet breakfast and tastes so good. I’d imagine it’s my days worth of syns but was worth it. I’m so pleased I managed to stop eating when I started feeling full. Most the time I’d leave feeling so full I’m uncomfortable.

off to do my sit ups for the day x x

Hey,

Mira so frustrating, I really hope I can sort out my emotional eating and not gain weight again 🤞

thank you, I was so pleased to lose more then I’d hoped for 😀

have a good day x x
Me too 🙈 I’m there now and I think I’ve gained about half a stone 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m just so fed up of feeling 💩 about myself 😭 I do it to myself and it’s so self destructive but I still can’t seem to stop 🙈

Me too 🙈 I’m there now and I think I’ve gained about half a stone 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m just so fed up of feeling 💩 about myself 😭 I do it to myself and it’s so self destructive but I still can’t seem to stop 🙈
Hey,
It’s totally rubbish, get a hold of it now before it becomes a stone and then 2 etc. Remember your reasons for wanting to lose weight, you can do it 💪😘🤞x x

Hey,

had a few on and off days, couple of takeaways and alcohol but I’m back on it. I decided to do a long fast, on around 32 hours at the moment and feeling good. I was planning 5 days as that would be the longest but probably going out tonight so I’ll eat and drink for an hour or 2 and get back to fasting. Fasting always help me regain my focus and stop cravings. I find that I usually eat because I fancy something instead of eating because I’m hungry, need to work on that.
x x

Hi,

I had such a good night out, but after fasting for almost 48 hours, alcohol and curry weren’t a good idea, I felt so unwell for about 5 hours, such tummy pain. Luckily woke up and I felt fine. Although I felt hungover, I got straight back to fasting. I’m fasting until Tuesday. I feel really good, not hungry at all. Drinking plenty of water.
I have a bad knee, every time I fast it heals so much, autophagy is an amazing process to heal your body. Looking forward to less knee pain in a couple of days 😀

enjoy the beautiful weather x x

I'm thinking about interval fasting. I know that I shouldn't eat for 12-16 hours when doing this.
Yes I think that’s quite popular, you’ll fast for 16 hours and have an eating window of 8 hours, 16:8 - that’s the only IF I know about really, I don’t really know much on the extended fasting.

Yes I think that’s quite popular, you’ll fast for 16 hours and have an eating window of 8 hours, 16:8 - that’s the only IF I know about really, I don’t really know much on the extended fasting.
You could have:
Start with a mid-morning brunch - 10:00am
Then a early afternoon lunch - 2:00pm
Finally a n early evening dinner - 6:00pm

This is pretty much when I eat anyway (sometimes dinner is nearer 7:00pm with partners work hours etc.)
The only tricky thing, is not getting the munchies around 10-11pm, but I guess it's just a case of breaking that habit.

Back