sickness?

JoJo666

ive been majorly sick all afternoon 2day, is this normal?

Hi

What day are u on? I was very sick on day 1 and think its the shakes its fine on tetras

Stick wit it it gets easier

Im only on day 4 but feeling good

Noelle

I would ask ur CDC see what they think, but the shakes made me very ill, just felt like I was goona be sick all day, R u usin the shakes? Do u like them?

Not normal to be ill on this diet, especially a week in. If you are allergic to anything this would have shown up within a day or 2 and mainly any sick feelings are due to your body not being used to such a high level of nutrition.

Think you might have a regular old sick bug.

Keep drinking and make sure your hands are clean.

Feel better

xx

Hi Jo

Sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly hun, as Coley says it's very unlikely to be the diet at this stage, any allergic reaction would have shown earlier. Keep drinking as much water as you can if it'll stay down. If you're still feeling ill tomorrow give me a ring.

Take care

xx

Maybe it is a bug. I felt very very sick when i started the diet and literally almost puked up because of the shakes and especially the soups. Im on day 7 too and my body is used to it and all the extra water helps. But the soups always make me feel very sick so i dont have them at all.

The best thing to do is check with CDC and then if it contiunes go see your GP.

Good Luck xx

aww hun:hug99: . Have you contacted your CDC about it?? If it continues it would be best to see your GP.

actually being sick. jus had a piece of toast to try and calm me stomach down a bit. it been over 24 hours now going to go the doctors 2moro. i just dont no what to do for the best. shakes and soups arent even touchin the sides and coming straight back up. ive ruined my diet completley.

xxJoJoxx

Hope you're feeling a bit better today Jo and you manage to see a Dr. Don't worry about the diet right now, get yourself better and then you can soon get back on track, but you need to get well first.

Call me if you need me

Take care
xx

Back