Step 1 Sole Source Sicknesss

Honestly when I started this diet I have noticed so many adverts and food programs its crazy lol and thank you, well done to you too even with a hard day you stayed strong we just need to keep it up :) My first weigh in is the 18th so 4 more days to find out although I've have a cheeky look on my scales at home and lost a few pounds so happy with that but cant wait to get it written on my card I think that will be a good motivation. I get annoyed with myself that I allowed myself to get so big and I am happy when pounds are lost but feel like it should never have gotten to this stage lol but perseverance and learning about real foods and not just going for the a quick fix so overall hope this experiences re-educates me, have you got a goal date set?

Honestly when I started this diet I have noticed so many adverts and food programs its crazy lol and thank you, well done to you too even with a hard day you stayed strong we just need to keep it up :) My first weigh in is the 18th so 4 more days to find out although I've have a cheeky look on my scales at home and lost a few pounds so happy with that but cant wait to get it written on my card I think that will be a good motivation. I get annoyed with myself that I allowed myself to get so big and I am happy when pounds are lost but feel like it should never have gotten to this stage lol but perseverance and learning about real foods and not just going for the a quick fix so overall hope this experiences re-educates me, have you got a goal date set?
If u can resist it don't get on the scales then you'll have a great surprise Monday :)) at the end of the day what's done is done and you're sorting yourself out now, like me I don't get how I've let myself go.. Maybe it's through being in a comfortable relationship or letting my love of Chinese and fruit & nut chocolate take over! Either way it's clear that both of us along with the other ladies on this forum have given ourselves a kick up the butt :) I haven't got a goal date but I said to my councillor we'll do it to November hopefully 3 stone will be gone by then! What about yourself, goal date? Or even a goal weight by the end of your journey?

Yeah that's a good way to look at it need to stop dwelling on what's been done and focus more on what I am going to do :). My aim is to stay on till Christmas fingers crossed and hopefully by then I hope to have a better understanding and relationship with food. After speaking with my counsellor I said my aim was 12 stone for now because the last time I was slimish I was 12 stone and felt happy but my overall goal would be to get to 9 stone.

Hey, I had a hard day yesterday and this morning felt sick, I had my first shake but not long after I was sick then thought i better have a herbal tea to settle my tummy but even then been sick just wondering if anyone has any advice or had experienced the same thing?

I felt really sick in the first couple of days, wasn't actually sick just kept drinking water, it'll soon pass so hold on in there!! X

Thanks, and yeah been drinking water hoping tomorrow will be a better day :) How are you getting on today?

yeah not too bad made it past today without cheating so happy about that as I was very tempted too. Got first weigh in on Monday so I think that's keeping me motivated and keeping thinking a few uncomfortable days will be so worth it in a few months time and when I think how fast time goes by hopefully May 2015 when I pray that I'm 9 stone I'll look back and say "yes it was a struggle and possibly the hardest thing I've done but wow it was worth it" :)

yeah not too bad made it past today without cheating so happy about that as I was very tempted too. Got first weigh in on Monday so I think that's keeping me motivated and keeping thinking a few uncomfortable days will be so worth it in a few months time and when I think how fast time goes by hopefully May 2015 when I pray that I'm 9 stone I'll look back and say "yes it was a struggle and possibly the hardest thing I've done but wow it was worth it" :)
Aw that's good, you're doing the right thing of thinking ahead :) aw so tomorrow's the big day!! You must let me know how you get on okk :))

Hi, feeling really good today had my weigh in and on day 12 I have lost 10 lbs and lost at least an inch off my waist, hips, bust, arms and thighs :) definitely feeling motivated now and have introduced the bars, had my first one today which was peanut butter bar and although the taste wasn't the best I certainly felt soooo full after eating it but will try to limit the bars so the majority of my diet will consist of shakes. How is everyone doing today?

Back