Side effects - whch meals?!

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Has anyone had any side effects if so what sort of meals had you had?! X

garlic? wow, its virtually fat free, how peculiar.
i had a jacket potato with a very small amount of cheddar cheese in, and my god! nightmare!
i've had other cheeses (feta/goats cheese/parmesan) on a regular basis, as i rarely have any other form of calcium and never had any side effects.

mines normal bread !! so if i want any kind of toast or sandwich, it has to be the hovis brown nimble, or weightwatchers bread!! even then i try not to eat them! xx

no more crusty baguettes filled with lurpak and cheese :( :( :( :(
i can't believe i used to live on that stuff !!!

I don't seem to get any urgent side effects I usually notice some oil etc the next day!? Which is manageable rather than rushing for the loo immediately!!
X

Does anyone tend to get headaches if they eat too much?! - as in sugary fatty foods?! Xx

O get a headache when I start these tablets but find it passes in a few days. Haven't noticed it when I go over the limits. Make sure you're drinking plenty! (I sound like a stuck record!)

KB

I must admit I can eat anything and get NO reaction.............mmmmm my body is a funny thing lol xxx

I must admit I can eat anything and get NO reaction.............mmmmm my body is a funny thing lol xxx

thats been happening to me for about 2 weeks. strangely, i opened a new box of tablets the other day and these bad boys are running the guts out of me, even if i havent been eating anything really bad!

Oooh gosh so far so good for me. Although someone mentioned salmon did it for them, so I'm having that tonight in the comfort of my own home to try it out....rather here than at work!!!

Zoso it might of caught up with you.....I think some of us are more tolerant but will hit eventually....i will await and see lol

I eat salmon, mackerel, panacotta and other things and i am fine...its all down to the individual xx

:booboo: Oh my goodness.
Ive just discovered that cheddar cheese and blue pill dont like each other,:eek:

I had jacket potato, salad, tuna and the smallest amount of cheddar cheese for lunch and 2 hours later I wish Id not bothered. :sigh:
or was it the tuna? I wouldnt have thought tuna was an oily fish though.

it was most probably the cheese......its very high in fat........again its all trial and error as we all react differently....I hope you feel better soon xxx

:booboo: Oh my goodness.
Ive just discovered that cheddar cheese and blue pill dont like each other,:eek:

I had jacket potato, salad, tuna and the smallest amount of cheddar cheese for lunch and 2 hours later I wish Id not bothered. :sigh:
or was it the tuna? I wouldnt have thought tuna was an oily fish though.
i had less than an ounce of cheddar cheese one night and it run the guts right out of me too. though i eat goats cheese/feta/parmesan at least once a week with no negative "outcome's"!!
stay near the toilet for the rest of the day! xx

Back