Siggy Piggy's Food

Just had brekkie.. a late one but boy it was nice.

B: 2 small brown toast, boiled eggs, beans and grilled bacon. (heb) Lush and so stuffed!
L: Hi-fi bar and Mullerlight (6 syns)
D: Leftovers from last nights Chicken casserole with lots of fresh veg.

6 syns total today

Hi Sggy, well done on the loss. you are really going great guns at the moment.

I weigh in at group, but am stuck. I have hit a brick wall and have manaed to lose 5lb over the last 12 weeks - which is awful as I ha been trying. Ben varying up the plans- red days, success express, speed food and still dont seemto be getting anywhere fast!

What did you do to get past this stage? Am seriously considering giving fast foward a go next week if I dont get a good loss xx

I havent heard about fast forward? Is it like success express?
I was chatting to my consultant today about the slowing down and she said that its totally normal for weightloss to slow down like it has for us and that its just our bodies adjusting to such a huge change in a short space of time. I really hope this true. Are you losing inches still? I measure myself every other week and still managed to lose an inch here and there when I havent lost a thing on the scales. I find that so bizarre. It's really hard some days. I just wanna eat chocolate all day long but cant lol Hang in there hun. Don't give up :)
Stepping up the exercise regime has certainly helped keep me on track. I have been walking just about everywhere every day. Im challenging myself to walk at least 5 miles everyday. I have managed it so far on the week days but as it's getting colder its harder so have been going to the gym but I dont enjoy the treadmill as much as I first did. The novelty wore off really quickly. I much prefer walking outside. I miss summer! xx :)

thanks for that Siggy. My C is as much use as a chocolate teapot! So much so, that I ave been looking at other SW groups in the area and am considering moving.
I am exercising about 3 times a week - aquafit x 2 and some resitance training with gym balls. the weather is too cold and dark for me to go out and walk at the moment.

Fast Forward is plan that is similar to WW. it has points calcualted for your weight and then a booklet with meals, snacks, breakfasts, etc in it and you eat your points worth. It is really restrictive but you can lose up to 7lbs in a week. I think a lot of people cannot cope with the small meals and the lack of snacking between meals. I am going to ask for the plan as I have a clear week next week to try it. I may decide not to do it once I see the booklet properly though xx

Oh right i see lol I feel the same about my group. I love my consultant but I do have issues with the way the group is run sometimes. Maybe its me being too fussy. Who knows!
Let me know how you get on with the plan. Sounds interesting! :) x x

Eaten loads of meat today! tut.

B: Grilled bacon, baked beans, scrambled egg on dry toast (heb)
L: Turkey breast slices, Beetroot, Cheese (hea)
S: Freddo (5)
D: Grilled Chicken, SW chips, Spaghetti Hoops
Hi-fi bar (6)

Syns for today 11

Have been really good today!

B: Bran flakes with SS milk (Hea and B)
S: Hi-fi Bar (6 syns)
D: Roast Chicken, tatties, Sprouts, Green Beans, Brocolli and stock for gravy so totally syn free whoop!
Still stuffed from dinner so can't see me eating much else today.
There are freddo's in the fridge so might treat myself to one later tonight when watching the X factor results. Apart from that nothing else to report :D

Food sounds great!

B: Grilled Bacon, Eggs, Tomatoes Mmmm
L: Tuna and extra light mayo on 2x small brown toast with cheese (Hea and b) (1 syns for mayo)
S: Hi-fi bar (6 syns)
D: Brocolli, Green Beans, Sprouts, Grilled Chicken and gravy (2 syns)

9 syns today

Morning, too much going on to keep a food diary. It's hard enough catching up with other peoples lives!
wish me luck - weigh in day today and no idea what the scales will say as I have hidden mine!

Hi Siggy. Thought you would want to know, lost 2.5 this week and finally got the 5 1/2 stone award!

Thats fantastic Anju, I'm so pleased for you! Well done :) I bet you are doing that snowman's happy dance today hehe :) Brill news!

Am really happy. I always treat myself with something to match the colour of the award. Got a gorgeous pair of purple suede boots and a new purple dress to wear to work today. Have had them in the wardrobe for 2 months and nearly forgot what they looked like!

Am really happy. I always treat myself with something to match the colour of the award. Got a gorgeous pair of purple suede boots and a new purple dress to wear to work today. Have had them in the wardrobe for 2 months and nearly forgot what they looked like!

Brilliant :)

I really cant write a diary for yesterday. I blew out big time. Have been dealing with some things here and didnt eat all day then in the evening had 2 slices of pizza and 2 chocolate chip cookies. Not the nomal kind neither. They were huge. Tut.

Back on plan today.

B: Bran flakes with SS milk HeB + A
L: Mugshot + Mullerlight
D: Chicken with vegetables.

Trying a syn free day after the pizza last night!

Morning Siggy. How are you? You've been very quiet. Hope you are okay xx

Hi Anju! so sorry, I have not stopped this week. Today is the first day I have been at home during the afternoon. Its been one thing after another. Appts. Christmas shopping, School concerts.. It's all go here! I really wanted to stick with this diary and yet again I have let it slide lol

I have some news :) I got my 6 stone award this morning!!!! 2 lbs off this week. I have been really good and sticking to plan all week long.

Todays diary

B: Hi-fi Bar (6 syns)
L: Grilled bacon and egg toastie (Heb for 2 small brown bread)
D: SW Spag Bol. I love this dish. All free with lots of herbs and spices and will even use my HEA choice with some cheese on top. Yummy!

6 Syns today! Im going to try have a few days where I do not go over 8 syns. At least try anyway!

How are you doing Anju? Just seen your stats, you're getting closer to the next stone yay :) :)

Here is a little pic too. That photo on the top left was taken the day before I joined SW back in April. The one on the right was taken last night. It's my new dress! Going to be wearing that number on Christmas day :)

View attachment 116517

Amazing! You are a super star! Wow! 6 stone - fantastic

and the pictures -swit swoo, you look like a completely different person! I am so pleased for you! Well done xx

Back