Siggy Piggy's Food

You can do it SugarFairy :)

I am so proud of myself right now. My sister is staying tonight and she has just treated herself to my favourite, a chinese take away. With the chicken balls being the biggest size ive ever seen. My god it smelt good. While she ate, I did 15k on my exercise bike. This would not have happened a few months ago. I never thought it would be possible.

Food for today:

B: Boiled egg with small brown roll (heb)
L: Savoury Rice (1.5 Syns)
D: Jacket Potato with Tuna and Extra light mayo (0.5 syns) and Cheese (hea) With a mountain of Beetroot on the side
S: Cheeky chocolate and Orange Hi-fi bar (6 Syns)

Total Syns 8

I think my sister (had she been on SW) had 100s lol 17.5 syns per serving for the Sweet and Sour Chicken balls and she ate 9 of them and a curry! My mouth was watering while on the bike, haha so funny. I love her.

You can do it SugarFairy :)

I am so proud of myself right now. My sister is staying tonight and she has just treated herself to my favourite, a chinese take away. With the chicken balls being the biggest size ive ever seen. My god it smelt good. While she ate, I did 15k on my exercise bike. This would not have happened a few months ago. I never thought it would be possible.

Food for today:

B: Boiled egg with small brown roll (heb)
L: Savoury Rice (1.5 Syns)
D: Jacket Potato with Tuna and Extra light mayo (0.5 syns) and Cheese (hea) With a mountain of Beetroot on the side
S: Cheeky chocolate and Orange Hi-fi bar (6 Syns)

Total Syns 8

I think my sister (had she been on SW) had 100s lol 17.5 syns per serving for the Sweet and Sour Chicken balls and she ate 9 of them and a curry! My mouth was watering while on the bike, haha so funny. I love her.

Woo well done on the will power hun. :) I don't like chicken balls. Too much batter for me. I had a treat tonight before I start xx

Wow Siggy, impressed at the will power - don't think I could have managed to resist! Well done on the exercise bike too, 15k is a long ride x

Thank you ^^^ She stayed over last night and had her leftovers for breakfast while I ate 2 boiled eggs lol I am going to go for it this week and prove that I can lose again!

B: 2 boiled eggs on brown toasted roll (heb)

View attachment 121814
D: Roast Turkey, potatoes, peas, sprouts, green beans.
T: Cheese (hea) and Beetroot Sandwich on 2 small brown bread synned because i had a roll this morning (5 syns)

2 syns for gravy as im out of stock tut.

Total 7 syns today yay :)

Wow Siggy, impressed at the will power - don't think I could have managed to resist! Well done on the exercise bike too, 15k is a long ride x

Im training atm Anju for a 52 mile bike ride for charity so have been doing 10k every day but seeing as the chinese was physically making me want to binge i kept pedalling until she finished lol

Morning world :)

Today I am having...

B: Hi-fi Bar - 6 Syns
L: Baked beans and Srambled egg on 2 small brown toast (HeB)
D: SW Spag Bol made from scratch with Extra Lean Mince, Cherry Tomatoes, a mountain of different herbs, onion, garlic, worcstershire sauce, stock cube, pasta and cheese on top for my HeA choice yummo

Total Syns for today = 6

Morning world :)

Today I am having...

B: Hi-fi Bar - 6 Syns
L: Baked beans and Srambled egg on 2 small brown toast (HeB)
D: SW Spag Bol made from scratch with Extra Lean Mince, Cherry Tomatoes, a mountain of different herbs, onion, garlic, worcstershire sauce, stock cube, pasta and cheese on top for my HeA choice yummo

Total Syns for today = 6

Sounds yummy ill be round later for my tea lol xx

I know :) The cheese was in a bowl to the side. Was going to take another once it was added but couldnt wait any longer, it smelt too good to wait :p

Sounds lovely :) Im yet to try the Quorn sausages. Ive never had quorn before and a bit worried incase i don't like it lol

It's a acquired taste I like it its like marmite some people love it others hate it. Maybe get some while its on offer that way if you don't like it you've not wasted too much money on it X

That's true. I do have some Quorn sausages in my freezer already that I keep here for when my veggie mum comes to eat dinner with us, i really should just get it over and done with and try them lol
What are you eating tonight? I have another 2 portions left over from last nights Spag bol to get through so thats my dinner and tomorrows lunch sorted :)

That's true. I do have some Quorn sausages in my freezer already that I keep here for when my veggie mum comes to eat dinner with us, i really should just get it over and done with and try them lol
What are you eating tonight? I have another 2 portions left over from last nights Spag bol to get through so thats my dinner and tomorrows lunch sorted :)

I made pork stir fry with noodles was yummy. I didn't have shopping delivered till late morning so breakfast was late then I felt poorly so fell asleep and missed lunch. I'll have snack later but dunno if it's bad to eat too late. Lol. X

Hi Siggy, food sound good. I like quorn sausages. Nice in a casserole too. Weighed in today and lost 6lbs!

Back