Siggy Piggy's Food

lol me too. all this talk about cheese is making me hungry. Gonna go do some beans on toast now. Mmmm, catch ya later xx

bit miffed as I gained 1/2. I know its not much, but I cant understand why my body plays games with me. I have done the same amount of exercise all of January/Feb, eaten similar foods, similar numebrs of syns and last week lost 6 and this week gained?!?

bit miffed as I gained 1/2. I know its not much, but I cant understand why my body plays games with me. I have done the same amount of exercise all of January/Feb, eaten similar foods, similar numebrs of syns and last week lost 6 and this week gained?!?

Sorry to hear you gained I'm sure it will be off next week along with some more. Our bodies are strange things xx

Oh what a shame. It's frustrating isn't it. I will never understand how the body works with regards to weightloss. It's crazy sometimes. At least it was only half. xxx

I have been sooo good today.

I missed breakfast because I was on a mission to re arrange my bedroom this morning and what with chatting online and pottering about time just flew away.
Had an early lunch instead.

Eggs and Beans on small brown toasted roll (heb)
Satsuma and a mullerlight

Dinner: I made the SW Beef Lasagne from the Autumn Flavours booklet. It came out looking perfect. It tasted even better. My son refuses to eat food like this so as he sat and scoffed his Pizza, I had the lasagne with some Brocolli on the side and it was really beautiful. Loads left over for tomorrow and the next day (If I dont eat it before then)

It says on the recipe that the Lasagne is 2 syns on Extra Easy but I can't work out why. Used Hea for cheese.

Have a freddo in the fridge for later so total of 7 syns today.

This was dinner:
View attachment 123349

lol My friend in Scotland took one look at the pic and said he would be on a plane. Everyone wants a slice. It's all mine :p haha
What are you having tonight? xx

I have had another fabulous day bang on plan and feeling really good about tomorrows weigh in.

B: Grilled bacon toastie Heb
L: Satsuma, Mullerlight, Grapes
D: Left overs from last nights Lasagne with lots of fresh sprouts (hea for cheese)
S: Freddo (5 syns)

Total 5 syns today

View attachment 123530

I started the 30 day squat challenge yesterday. 2 days in a row, this is the longest I have ever done it. Im gonna see the whole 30 days though this time. I have started so many times and after 2 days forgotten about it, not this time :)

10k on the exercise bike coming up tonight too.

Have a great evening :) xxx

lol yeah, luckily it takes at least 24 hours to go through me so will be prepared for the weekend haha
Aww get well soon x

Good luck for WI. Food and exercise has sounded great, so should get a good loss.
p.s good luck with squat challenge x

Thanks Anju, I just done day 3. Felt it in the backs of my legs this morning!
Will let you know later how WI goes :)
Have a good day xx

Back