Siggy Piggy's Food

lol they spell my name different every single time. That is actually the correct way but personally i have always preferred "linzi" hence the board lolol xx

Ooops no im wrong. They spelt it wrong. The correct way is Lindsay... but im not fussed. It's mine and no one is taking that away from me :p:D

You have people spell your name different mine gets pronounced differently, people say Sheryl cos thats how Cheryl Cole's is pronounced but mines Cheryl i always say like a train (choo choo cheryl) lol xx

As for food...

B: Satsuma
L: Grilled Bacon, 2 large boiled eggs and 1 small brown toasted roll for HEB
D: you guessed it, left over lasagne... again lol Might have some green beans and brocolli with it this time

Going to try to have as little syns as possible. But there is chocolate in the fridge... :cool:

As for food...

B: Satsuma
L: Grilled Bacon, 2 large boiled eggs and 1 small brown toasted roll for HEB
D: you guessed it, left over lasagne... again lol Might have some green beans and brocolli with it this time

Going to try to have as little syns as possible. But there is chocolate in the fridge... :cool:
Is there any left for me? lol x

Just tried the Rocky Road hi-fi bar for the first time. Not being a huge fan of marshmellows anyway, I wasn't that impressed but only 3 syns so can't complain. At least I had my chocolate fix for the day :)

Yes, there are some people that sell them on ebay but for ridiculous prices. It's shameful how much they sell for on there. There is a huge stock shortage atm with SW. I normally buy the cheeky chocolate and orange but I do pay at group so by the time everyone paid and i had my turn the rocky's were all that were left. Tutness.

Yes, there are some people that sell them on ebay but for ridiculous prices. It's shameful how much they sell for on there. There is a huge stock shortage atm with SW. I normally buy the cheeky chocolate and orange but I do pay at group so by the time everyone paid and i had my turn the rocky's were all that were left. Tutness.

Aww. I brought alpen ones and the ones from aldi x

Back