Siggy Piggy's Food

WOW Siggy! Amazing loss! Amazing on slimmer of the week! Amazing in the 13s (well jel on that one!) and Amazing on the Greatest loser too x

Thanks Anju, only just into the 13's though! Amazing though. I honesty never believed I would get to the 13s. The thought of actually being able to get into the 12s is just mind blowing. How are you doing? xx

Thanks Anju, only just into the 13's though! Amazing though. I honesty never believed I would get to the 13s. The thought of actually being able to get into the 12s is just mind blowing. How are you doing? xx

Fantastic! Well done. You are such an inspiration!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not doing anywhere near as well as you! Lost 2 last week, which is the unexplained 1.5 off from the week before. Inching closer and closer to the 6 stone, but it's like 1/2lb at a time. Trying my best, would love to be in the 14s in the next 2 weeks, but with the way my body is messing about who knows!

Thanks hun. I was so good today. My brother decided he wanted a wimpy! I nearly had a panic attack but went for a jacket potato with beans and cheese with no butter. Im sure the potatoes must have some sort of oil on them so not sure about the syns but really pleased i didnt eat the double bacon cheeseburger and chips that everyone else ordered lol The jacket was lovely.

Some serious will power there hun xx

Hey Siggy, got an invitation to apply for national greatest loser, did you get one too? You should have done, check your emails x

Hey Siggy, got an invitation to apply for national greatest loser, did you get one too? You should have done, check your emails x

Not yet I haven't. Only got the award on Friday as my consultant has been away so she may not have updated the records on her laptop yet. That is amazing about your email though. Congratulations!!! I will keep a look out at the emails though! Are you going to apply? xxx

Yes, although I feel a fraud as I haven't got to where I want to be.

You too Siggy.

Morning Tiger-lily

Im good today thanks. How are you? My uncle's funeral yesterday so didnt really feel like posting much.

Just went out and purchased a nice new BBQ and put it together. Hoping for another sun filled weekend so we can use it.

B: Grilled bacon and boiled egg toastie (heb)
S: Hi-fi bar (6 syns)
L: Jacket potato, cheese (hea), extra light mayo, tuna, beetroot (1syn for jacket as its a mccains microwave and 0.5 for mayo)
D: griiled cod with chopped tomatoes, onion, green beans. Sounds eurgh but tastes lovely

Total syns 7.5

Hi Siggy

Hope all went well yesterday. How are you feeling today x

Feeling ok thanks Anju. Lots of tears yesterday, it was an emotional day. At the same time it was lovely to re connect and spend some time with my cousins again. We used to practically live in eachothers houses growing up but as we got older and moved on with our own lives, jobs, kids etc the visit's became a thing of the past.

How are you? Good luck for weigh in :) xx

Nervous, scared. Who knows what the scales will do.... Off to get ready now WI is 7.30. Will update you as soon as I get back x

2.5 off tonight. Finally got my 6 stone award x

So close.... I know, got to stay focussed this week no matter what. So desperate to see the 14s. Been in the 15s for too long now x

Morning Tiger-lily

Im good today thanks. How are you? My uncle's funeral yesterday so didnt really feel like posting much.

Just went out and purchased a nice new BBQ and put it together. Hoping for another sun filled weekend so we can use it.

B: Grilled bacon and boiled egg toastie (heb)
S: Hi-fi bar (6 syns)
L: Jacket potato, cheese (hea), extra light mayo, tuna, beetroot (1syn for jacket as its a mccains microwave and 0.5 for mayo)
D: griiled cod with chopped tomatoes, onion, green beans. Sounds eurgh but tastes lovely

Total syns 7.5

Not to worry. Sorry to hear about your uncle. Dinner sounds nice!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back