Siggy Piggy's Food

Back on plan now Mandy, thanks. Going to do some red days - had fruit for breakfast, large tuna salad for lunch and roasted chicken with salads and beet root for dinner. Going to have my Hifi bars in a bit as a great. Loving the salted caramel ones x

Brilliant day for food Anju :)

I had a red day again too.

B: Cheese slice and marmite on toast (hea and b part1)
L: 2 hi-fi light bars rocky roads (heb2) Mullerlight, Beetroot and cheese (hea2)
D: Left overs from last nights Minced beef hash (without potatoes this time, so syn free) and sprouts
Time out(4.5 syns)

So much for my syn free week lol

Total syns 4.5

10 miles on the bike again this morning for body magic.

This was dinner..
View attachment 137027

Food looks great. I love sprouts. The only thing is the family don't like me eating them!

lol im lucky, its just me and my son at home and he is worse than me for stinking the house out he-he

Today...

B: Grilled bacon, scrambled egg on toast (heb)
L: Tuna and extra light mayo(0.5), cheese (Hea), beetroot and a toffee mullerlight
D: Grilled Chicken with a mountain of green beans, sprouts and syn free gravy
Freddo (5 syns) :rolleyes:

Total 5.5 syns

I was hoping to get another 10 miles in today but its chucking it down and my bike doesn't have a mud guard yet. Don't fancy getting drenched and end up with a cold so will use ye ole faithful exercise bike later, if i can tear myself away from the pc. ;)

-1.5 lbs at group today :) Yay

Have a great day all and best of luck to anyone getting weighed today

xx

lol yeah it did. In all fairness ive clocked up 100 miles on bike this week with what ive done on the exercise bike too so would have liked more but can't complain. Star week is due any day now and im already feeling bloated. Thanks :) xx

Why is it on weigh day i eat like a pig?

B: 2 rocky road hifi light bars (heb1)
L: Eggs on Small brown toasted roll (heb2)
S: Cadburys Ritz chocolate bar! 9 syns! Tut
S: Packet of frazzles (5 i think?)
S: Slice of toast! yet more bread. so naughty. (2.5 syns) With cheese (hea1) While the toast was in the toaster and I was slicing the cheese I ate loads so used both the healthy A's for the cheese i scoffed and then some. Probably even had more than my hea allowance! Just as well its a red day eh!
Tut tut
Dinner: Chicken casserole with onions, leeks, carrots, herbs, stock. Finally a syn free moment!
If that wasn't bad enough I ate half of my sons packet of crisps that he left lying around. They were cheese mccoys. Dread to think of the syns there.

I am officially stuffed

:D

Total syns: Im going with 20.. At least. No more than 25 at most
:whistle:
I'm planning on having a syn free weekend. Don't have any naughty food left in the house. My food for the weekend is planned and im sticking to it...honest!

Yeah, had a moment of weakness yesterday. :D

Today is much better and got my focus back

Extra Easy

B: Grilled bacon and egg on toasted roll (heb)
L: Chicken casserole leftovers from yesterday
S: Cheese string (hea)
T: battered fish and sw chips from the fakeaway book with peas - SYN FREE! yes, finally I get to try this! Been waiting for ages.

I really wanna try the steak pie but keep forgetting to buy the pasty! It's a great book and their best yet by far, love it.

No syns! Lets see though, the day aint over yet lolol

Have a great weekend all xx

Yeah, had a moment of weakness yesterday. :D

Today is much better and got my focus back

Extra Easy

B: Grilled bacon and egg on toasted roll (heb)
L: Chicken casserole leftovers from yesterday
S: Cheese string (hea)
T: battered fish and sw chips from the fakeaway book with peas - SYN FREE! yes, finally I get to try this! Been waiting for ages.

I really wanna try the steak pie but keep forgetting to buy the pasty! It's a great book and their best yet by far, love it.

No syns! Lets see though, the day aint over yet lolol

Have a great weekend all xx

And you, enjoy your fish and chips. Xx

My weekend went from bad to worse then to down right stupid.

Went to London yesterday with family and had a mcdonalds breakfast on the way which is weird coz i hate that place but broke! Had the bacon and egg wrap and a hash brown! At lunch I had mc chicken sandwich! Lindsay what are you doing! In my defence, I threw away the rank roll and just ate the chicken. Which was covered in fatty batter. Tutness.

EDIT: Forgot I also had a maccy d's hot chocolate... Grrrr

Then i had not one but two chocolate cup cakes back at my sisters house!

If that wasn't bad enough when I got home at 11pm last night I had a bacon roll

:479:

Damage control all week.

Why? Because I just can't say no.

Have a good week all.

Today's food:

B:Boiled egg, 1 slice brown toast (heb)

I won't write more incase i dont stick to it, i plan on staying on plan though :wave_cry:

Ahh yeah I am. Not bothered about it, just miffed as to why i ate things i wouldnt normally eat. I didnt even put a fight. Just goes to show how easy it is too fall into old habits.

Hows you this morning? x

Ahh yeah I am. Not bothered about it, just miffed as to why i ate things i wouldnt normally eat. I didnt even put a fight. Just goes to show how easy it is too fall into old habits.

Hows you this morning? x

I'm ok thanks hun you? And I know what you mean but I'm sure you'll come out the other side and show you have changed your habits x

Yeah im ok thanks, got a new tablet at the weekend so trying to figure out how to use it. So not tech savvy lol have a good day xx

Back