Siggy Piggy's Food

Oo very nice enjoy it. I love my ipad so much easier than putting laptop on etc xx

Thanks :) Still trying to get to grips with it. I upgraded my iPhone4 yesterday and the tab was a freebie. Can already feel a headache coming on just thinking about getting the last 5 years worth of music downloads off my old phone and onto my new one. Is it even possible with it not being an apple product? Will soon find out lol.

Just been and done a big shop too. Lots of fruit, veg and SW friendly choices. Going to be making the Steak pie tonight from the fakeaway book, finally got some light puff pastry! yay

xx

Thanks :) Still trying to get to grips with it. I upgraded my iPhone4 yesterday and the tab was a freebie. Can already feel a headache coming on just thinking about getting the last 5 years worth of music downloads off my old phone and onto my new one. Is it even possible with it not being an apple product? Will soon find out lol.

Just been and done a big shop too. Lots of fruit, veg and SW friendly choices. Going to be making the Steak pie tonight from the fakeaway book, finally got some light puff pastry! yay

xx

Hmm I'm sure there will be a way of doing it. Is your music saved on the actual phone or a memory card. I'm not the best with technology either but Google is usually my friend. Enjoy your pie. I don't often have them as I don't like gravy so only like the creamy ones which aren't very sw friendly lol xx

Ohh!
Do let us know how the pie turns out. Do love pie.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ohh!
Do let us know how the pie turns out. Do love pie.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The chicken pie was beautiful, can't wait to make it again. Def going on my faves :D served it with broccoli and sprouts Mmmmm x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Will haveto dothe steak pie another day as I forgot to defrost the meat lol

Hmm I'm sure there will be a way of doing it. Is your music saved on the actual phone or a memory card. I'm not the best with technology either but Google is usually my friend. Enjoy your pie. I don't often have them as I don't like gravy so only like the creamy ones which aren't very sw friendly lol xx

Oops sorry Cheryl, as u can see I am yet to learn how to use this tab lol wasnt ignoring you xx

Yeah was ok thanks. That message, I sent from blah blah, is annoying! Google is going to be my friend today lol
Having an EE day

B: Grilled bacon and egg on toast (heb)
L: Jacket potato, Tuna, extra light mayo (0.5), beetroot, cheese (hea)
D: Grilled Chicken and vegetables
Muller-light and Strawberries

NO GOING OVER 5 SYNS TODAY LINDSAY!

I will stick to this day! So far so good :)

Have a good day x x

I am so stuffed i can barely type this. FINALLY made the steak pie tonight (fakeaway book recipe), hoorah! God it was nice. A bit big though! Just had the pie with some brocolli.

Breakfast: egg on toast
Lunch: muller-light strawberries and a bowl of tuna with extra light mayo and cheese
Dinner: Steak pie, 4.5 syns and brocolli

15 miles today on the bike, 12 yesterday and if i can move later tonight i plan on going on the exercise bike.

I need a nap first! :p

View attachment 138028

Drooling at the thought of pie now! Got a sausage casserole cooking in the oven for today to have with broccoli. Enjoy your nap ;)

Gained half, but it is TOTM so here's hoping for a mega loss next week x

Gained half, but it is TOTM so here's hoping for a mega loss next week x

My totm too, I cant get to group this week as I have a Dr's appt in the morning. Prob just as well, I know ive gained this week.
Have a good day x x

Afternoon all. Im so sorry ive not been here. I had a terrible week last week, star week really got hold of me and i pigged out massively in the evenings. My meals were SW friendly but still ate takeaways and had way too many treats. It was so bad I didnt even go to weigh in and made some excuse about going to the doctors... which was true but i could have gone to the docs later in the day in all honesty.
However, by Friday night it was out of my system and have been 100% bang on plan and if im lucky i will lose this week. Fingers crossed.
Had a non scale victory today and got myself a new pair of shorts, size 14. I didnt think they would fit. I got them to have some slimspiration or whatever its called but when i got home and tried them on, they were a tad baggy! Result :) Wearing them now. They wont last long though... yet more shopping lol Also wearing a brand new size 12 top! 12!!! Whoop Whoop!

Todays food: RED DAY... Been on red since Friday and its totally helped me lose what I gained last week.

B: Brown toasted roll (heb1) Bakes beans (heb2) Boiled egg and grilled bacon.
L: Tuna and extra light mayo (0.5) with Cheese and Beetroot. Followed by a Toffee Muller light and strawberries
D: Extra lean mince with herbs, stock, worcester sauce, cumin, onion, garlic, sprouts and green beans

Been cycling 9-15 miles every day since last week too. Really tired atm so im off for another nap :)

Have a great day all xx xx

Afternoon all. Im so sorry ive not been here. I had a terrible week last week, star week really got hold of me and i pigged out massively in the evenings. My meals were SW friendly but still ate takeaways and had way too many treats. It was so bad I didnt even go to weigh in and made some excuse about going to the doctors... which was true but i could have gone to the docs later in the day in all honesty.
However, by Friday night it was out of my system and have been 100% bang on plan and if im lucky i will lose this week. Fingers crossed.
Had a non scale victory today and got myself a new pair of shorts, size 14. I didnt think they would fit. I got them to have some slimspiration or whatever its called but when i got home and tried them on, they were a tad baggy! Result :) Wearing them now. They wont last long though... yet more shopping lol Also wearing a brand new size 12 top! 12!!! Whoop Whoop!

Todays food: RED DAY... Been on red since Friday and its totally helped me lose what I gained last week.

B: Brown toasted roll (heb1) Bakes beans (heb2) Boiled egg and grilled bacon.
L: Tuna and extra light mayo (0.5) with Cheese and Beetroot. Followed by a Toffee Muller light and strawberries
D: Extra lean mince with herbs, stock, worcester sauce, cumin, onion, garlic, sprouts and green beans

Been cycling 9-15 miles every day since last week too. Really tired atm so im off for another nap :)

Have a great day all xx xx

Well done for getting back to the plan and for the NSV with the new clothes :D

Sorry to hear you had a bad week, but well done for getting back on plan x
WOW to the size 14 shorts and the size 12 top, that is brilliant. That should keep you motivated and on plan. You are doing great hun, well done. X

Back