*sigh* yes me again :(

polishrose

Gold Member
I know I know-I keep stopping and starting-I was in hospital last time(ovarian cysts) so came off the diet but feel ready to do it again so am back as of today.My bf and I have decided we want a baby so I really want to lose all this weight first.Wish me luck!

Best of luck Polishrose, nice to see you back again :)

Gosh that was a quick reply!! Thanks-glad to be back-I looked in the mirror yesterday and though OMG I hate what I see-did think of WeightWatchers originally but decided I needed to do this FAST!!

I know I know-I keep stopping and starting-I was in hospital last time(ovarian cysts) so came off the diet but feel ready to do it again so am back as of today.My bf and I have decided we want a baby so I really want to lose all this weight first.Wish me luck!

Great to see you back :) hope ur feeling OK now....good luck with the re-start...and the littl'un !!

love

Debz
xx

Good luck with your restart, know exactly what you mean about considering other diets but wanting the quickest!! We will all do it this year and have a lovely, less clothed, less sweaty, less unhappy summer with our new svelte figures!! Sarahxx.

Goodluck just remember you can do anything you put your mind to.

Back