sign in here if you are a judder

Ooh Ellie, welcome! Haven't been around for past couple of days so just noticed you've joined us on juddd! Good luck girlie xxx

Hi Sooszb

Sorry to pick this up late. I so identify with the family gathering stuff you talk about. I note you are in Canada... well I have booked a trip to Winnipeg for Christmas with my nephew to visit my sister, hubby, her kids, grandkids etc. I lived there for a year when I was younger and had two Xmases there and have always wanted one more with them. My sister is much older than me (in her late 70s now) and I think time is precious and I should go while I can and while they are still healthy. She always has a huge gathering (30+) on 27th and yes I am usually one of the larger ones there. My sister is tiny and I know she worries about me and all her own kids carrying too much weight. I have lost 8lbs so far on JUDDD and would so love to shift another 14 to have her see me slim and healthy this Christmas.

I started JUDDD beginning of October and lost 5-7 lbs quickly and easily but then teetered around this weight for the next few weeks, losing a bit more then binging on UDs and then went on holiday but now seem to be back on track. I find after doing it a while I can't eat the same amount on UDs so it's easier. I try real hard to do 20% on DDs which means only 350 cals but I find it's doable with crispbreads and salad!

I wish you luck and will try to keep posting. I find there are so many threads that I lose track but try to update my own and add to the other regular diaries. Though this group is small I think it is VERY supportive. Take care.

:wave_cry:Hi

Im Claire and I have been Juddd for about 2 months now and still loving it!! Only got 6lb to go until target was hoping before Xmas but away on a 2 week all inclusive holiday next week so as long as I behave there and dont put on too much!!

How you getting on?? x

Back