Signatures???

claireg1977

Everytime i have tried to edit mine or add a ticker it show's that is has saved, then when i post in doesnt show on my post's?

help please!!!

Claireg1977,

Ive added the word test into your signature now. There was some colour and size information in the signature already.

Try editing your signature now and see what happens.

Pierce

YAY it work's!!!!!

Thank you xx

same thing happened to me, it won't show my wk11 -7.4 loss. I haved edited it several times, saved it but it won't change . ??????
edi

edited to add that I wonder if my screen name can be changed to edibeedee in other words take out the extra 'dee' edi(dee)beedee

Last edited:
same thing happened to me, it won't show my wk11 -7.4 loss. I haved edited it several times, saved it but it won't change . ??????
edi

edited to add that I wonder if my screen name can be changed to edibeedee in other words take out the extra 'dee' edi(dee)beedee

think you can ask the mods to do that edi xxx

edi

I have changed your user name to edibeedee.

Singature may need to be cleaned out as it can get clogged up with old code.

If you go into your Signature and click on the smaller A of the double
removeformat.gif

which is on the right side where you post it will show you all the code in your singature.

To go back to original click on the big A again.

Colours take up more code space the black and some old code from different signatures can get left behind...

Font size and different sizes of writing as well can all use up more space.

Sometimes it can be easier to clean it out and start fresh.

Love Mini xxx

I can't edit my signature!!! UGH!! haha help me please!

hi claire, do you mean your ticker or your signature? to edit your signature go to the USER CP at the top left of the menu bar and your hsould be able to change it there.
If you mean the ticker you have to go to the website where you made it and update then copy the bb code into your signature using the USER CP.
hope this helps

xx

Yeah i an trying to put in my weight loss on my signature and it is coming up with a message about 500 blah blah something.

I know i am great at explaining eh?:rolleyes:

hi claire, is this the message -
  1. Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters including BB code markup.
it is you may not have earned enough space yet in your sig, i would suggest maybe taking your goals out for now until you have posted enough to earn more space, and that way you can put in you weight loss this week.

Ahh ok, so how do i earn stuff?

Back